Enthusiastic Account Management as well as Implementation Technical
Commercial consultant with overall 5.6 years of experience motivating and leading sales teams to victory. Promoted to first Account Manager position in short time period. Have been listening to applying feedback and change ever since to smash company’s business.
Operating System Windows XP/7, Android
Database My SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2014,
Open edge 4GL.
ERP Implementation Domain knowledge in Hospitality system, installation of ERP Software,
SQL Database Setup, Training Employees
IIOT OEE & EAM
Industrial automation 4.0 AXXOS OEE &
API PRO EAM software system,
installation of Softwae,4gl Database
installation, Crystal Reports Designing,
ERP: Implementation Technical
Unique ERP Technologies - (IDS Next) Bangalore
Year: 2014 – 2015
API PRO India Private Ltd (Aptean) Bangalore
Year: 2015 - Present
Account Manager – APAC Zone
API PRO India Private Ltd (Aptean) Bangalore
SHYAM SUNDAR V
No.17,2nd main Street,
Father's Name: Vijay Kumar G
Marital Status: Single
Languages: English, Tamil &
Page 2 of 5
• Software Technical Engineer with a year of ERP software implementation in hospitality domain (IDS Software – Bangalore).
• As an IIOT OEE & EAM Technical experienced in software implementation in Axxos OEE Industrial automation software & APIPRO (computerized maintenance management system) experience in diversified fields of analysis, installation, supporting clients, user training and implementation of software in client server / SAAS environment.
• Account Manager /Presales /Post sales/Techno Commercial doing Farming as well as Hunting in Smart factory manufacturing & Industrial IOT 4.0 Handling more than 20 clients in APAC accounts.
• Coordinating with prospects and Creating RFP, RFQ & RFI.
• Dealing with commercial aspects with pricing the software editions which expected in RFPs.
• Capable to explore into new Technologies. Cross functional knowledge.
• Ability to work well in both a team environment and individual environment.
• Participated in trade events/Business exhibitions, regular customer meetings thru online/onsite.
• Functional experience in Salesforce.
• Invoicing, Budgeting, Planning, Accounting & Costing in EURO’s
• Coordinating with technical team for project implementation.
• Basic knowledge in Open Edge 4GL & Microsoft SQL 2008, 2014.
• Responsible team member in the team on functional and technical aspects and delivered projects on time, within budget and on schedule.
• Excellent team member with excellent communication, analytical, written and presentation skills with strong can-do attitude, towards learning new technologies.
• Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
• Experience of working in the complete Software Development Life Cycle involving development, documentation, testing and maintenance.
• Good work ethics with excellent customer interaction, communication and interpersonal skills. Experience Summary
Page 3 of 5
Projects at Unique ERP Technologies: IDS Next ERP Software 1. Project Name- Implementation of ERP Software NEXT6I (8Projects Implemented) Environment : ERP Implementation Duration: 1 YEAR
Role : Software Technical Engineer Individual
Projects at APTEAN (API PRO India Pvt Ltd): APAC Zone 1. Client: Seco Tools – Pune
2. Client: India Japan lighting – Chennai
3. Client: Harman International - Pune
4. Client: Daebu Automotive Private Ltd (Chennai)
5. Client: Vertiv India Private Ltd (Delhi)
6. Client: Sapa Extrusion India Private Ltd - Andhra 7. Client: ECO CAT India Private Ltd (Delhi)
8. Client : BESIX - LARSEN & TOUBRO Join Venture (Dubai,UAE) 9. Client: Jabil (Pune, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam) 10. Client: SKF India - Mysore, Ahmedabad & Malaysia 11. Client: Kimanis Power – Malaysia
12. Client: SPR Energy - Malaysia
13. Client: Yorozu JBM – Chennai
14. Client: Ferring Pharma - Mumbai
Page 4 of 5
Roles / Responsibilities – Technical:
• Project Implementation.
• Presales – Post sales support.
• Techno sales coordination.
• Requirement gathering.
• Gap Analysis.
• AS-IS & TO-BE study.
• Post Implementation & technical support.
• Developing KPI/Business analytics report (Crystal report development/Data Analytics).
• Coordination with development team and Handling Project assignments in APAC zone.
• API PRO Versions 8,9,10.
• DB – Open Edge 4GL & MSQL.
• End user training.
Roles / Responsibilities – Account Manager – IIOT OEE & EAM software.
• Generating new leads as well as cold calls in both NSS & IBS industrial automation experience.
• Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business, commercial strategies and technology perspective.
• Domain experience in manufacturers like automotive industries, pharmaceutical, metal industries, Power plant.
• Planning and preparing presentations.
• Continuous follow-ups and communicating with the prospective clients for new projects
• High level business meetings with new/existing clients.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Trying to explore business opportunities in various types of industries
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationship by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Participating in business exhibitions also conducting International conference with prospective clients.
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profits in EURO’s
Page 5 of 5
Qualifications: Aggregation MCA S.A. Engineering College (2014) 76 %
BCA Jaya Arts & Science College (2010) 58 %
Class XII DRBCCC Hr Sec School (2007) 79 %
Class X St. John’s Hr Sec Matric School (2004) 66 % I hereby declare that the given above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and can be supported with reliable documents when needed.
Date: Yours truly,
Place: (SHYAM SUNDAR V)