Dena M. Hudson
Summary of Qualifications
15+ years of Administrative experience. Strong typist at 60+ wpm: Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP and Outlook. Handling of all office needs such as ordering supplies, break room organization, maintain lobby presence, answer phones, office equipment maintenance, and interaction with building maintenance. Back office administrative support including expense reports, travel arrangements, data entry, catering lunches for meetings & conferences, schedule meetings, monitor emails and Outlook calendars. Provide support as needed for daily and special projects. Texas Notary Public (2017-2021) Work Experience
Office Coordinator (Contract) 1/2016 to 10/2019
• The sole administrative assistant for an office with 25 employees including 6 VP’s.
• Daily duties included lobby presence, light receptionist, maintained conference rooms, kitchen and office equipment. Handled all postage and shipment needs such as USPS, UPS, and FedEx
• Main point of contact for any maintenance issues and parking garage attendant.
• Other duties included expense reports & Pcard reports for 8 Executives. Coordinated conference rooms along with catering lunches for small and large meetings.
• Stocked office supplies, kept the kitchen clean and fully stocked with refreshments and snacks.
• Onboarded new hires which included completing all of their paperwork and setting up their office.
• Liaison to HR, IT, and Accounting in the corporate office in Dallas to assist in new hire paperwork, invoices and any other matters that arise with Houston employees. XL Parts
A/R Administrative Assistant 11/2013 to 1//2016
• Supported 2 Credit Managers and 5 Account Managers. Strong organizational skills required.
• Assisted with any and all daily Administrative duties.
• Set up all new customer accounts, processed updates and deliver prompt customer service for thousands of accounts.
• Set up customers on the accounting portal and supply copies of invoices and statements when requested using Vision, Imigit and OnePlace databases.
• Online: Run credit and business reports, search for tax certificate details and driver’s license information.
• Created a checklist and digital filing system once our department implemented a scan to digital filing system.
• Assisted customer base and salesmen in Houston, Dallas, Oklahoma & Louisiana. Various Employment Agency Temporary Assignments
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist 10/2012 – 11/2013
• Maintained lobby presence, answer incoming calls and greet visitors.
• Stocked, cleaned and organized kitchen supplies while ordering in a timely fashion with vendors.
• Stocked and organized all office supplies. Orderered company specific products; run general errands for kitchen, office supplies and office functions; order catering for office functions and special occasions.
• Check and drop off mail: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
• Kept all lists up to date including phone/employee list, layout of office and vendors.
• Coordinated and followed through with any office maintenance needed. Sonjack Energy, LLC
Administrative/Personal Assistant 1/2011 – 11/2013
• Screened phone calls and compose correspondences via email for Managing Member.
• Kept all electronic files organized and scanned documents.
• Coordinated and attended meetings.
• Made domestic travel arrangements.
• Strong organizational skills required on a daily basis.
• General office duties including Internet research and personal errands.
• Order office supplies and business cards. Send out UPS and FedEx. Black & Veatch
Promoted to Project Secretary (Contract) 10/2006-5/2007
• Supported a group of 6 clients with all of their administrative needs.
• Downloaded and distributed documents from Cygnet.
• Maintained several conference room schedules and calendars.
• Created and logged all correspondence between client and B&V. Black & Veatch
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Contract) 2/2006-10/2006
• Answered switchboard for office of 80 employees.
• Maintained conference room schedules and catered luncheons.
• Human Resources liaison between regional and corporate offices.
• Arranged interviews and welcomed new hires, ordered office supplies and maintained kitchen.
• Assisted with relocation of office to another building and assisted with overflow projects from all departments.
• Arranged travel and prepared expense reports.
• Cy-Fair High School – High School Diploma
References Available Upon Request
Letter of Recommendation available from Southcross Energy