Robin L. Cavinder-Nash
Houston, Tx 77056 Home 281-***-****
General Manager /Senior Sales Executive
Cross-Functional Experience & Cross-Industry Expertise
Highly qualified Manger and Senior Sales Executive offering more than 15 years of industry experience and record-breaking performance in the Disaster restoration and Environmental and Reconstruction Industries. Results-focused effectual leader with proven ability to expand current companies. Talent for proactively identifying and commanding new business revenues, resolving problems – reversing negative sales trends, controlling costs, maximizing productivity, and delivering multi-million dollar profit increases. Advanced computer skills. Strengths in:
Cost Control Programs
Key Account Management
New Business Development
Consultative & Solution Sales
Network & Relationship
Training & Recruiting
Cross Creek Energy, LLC. 2016-2019
Put together a USD 15,108,000.00 Purchase of 956 non jacketed 111’s upgraded to CPC 1232 Rolling Stock from HESS Corp for resell to pre-qualified buyers.
Nobe Nash Inc. 2012-2015
Founded and Funded an updated take on the Insurance restoration and construction services to include new ECO technologies in solar and renewables. Received a 16MM initial investment to fund a five store service/training organization and created a team of professionals to execute and take the Company Forward.
Mooring Recovery Services 2010-2011
Recruited by President of Company as Senior Sales representative to add to growth in current business. Within two months asked to move to Houston to create growth in new start up office and await company
Recruited to create growth in the restoration and personal property department of this Construction Company.
Public Adjusters of Colorado
ServiceMaster by Floorserve
General Manager 2006 –2007
Recruited to bring growth and knowledge of the Restoration Industry to a family owned business located in Southwest Tennessee, Eastern Arkansas, and Northwest Mississippi. Responsibilities included running the day to day Sales, Marketing, Estimating, and Financial stability.
· Established change and redirected control, leading the company from flat earnings to a growth rate of over 300% in mitigation services changing the bottom line from large losses to becoming profitable within 60 days.
· Reorganized the existing staff and developed new resources to allow the Memphis team to handle and effectively produce large losses.
· Directed all large water, fire, and mold remediation projects including, Desiccant drying, and environmental remediation projects. I have taken a small Franchise organization and have built it with a team of trained professionals to handle large residential and commercial projects.
● personally brought in excess of $800,000 in new revenue in the first 5 months of mitigation services, and have begun to develop a need for reconstruction services.
General Manager 2004 - 2005
Hired to bring change and stability to a 10-year-old firm located in the Greater Philadelphia region. Reorganized and replaced the management team for the store thus creating the Pennsylvania Regional Center. Directed a newly recruited team of professionals to manage their departments thus changing the direction of the company. Expanded the territory of the Regional Center to include New Jersey, Delaware, and portions of Maryland.
Developed the “New Vision” transforming an existing Construction Company into a full Service Mitigation and Construction firm.
· Established change and redirected control, leading the company from negative earnings to a growth rate of over100% in construction and over 500% in mitigation services changing the bottom line from large losses to becoming profitable within 60 days.
· Reorganized the existing staff and developed new resources to allow the Pennsylvania Regional Center to participate in large losses.
· Changed the focus of the Regional Center from a small construction firm into a strong Mitigation, Remediation, and Construction company focusing on the restoration side of the business. Reorganized and directed a weak marketing and sales department that developed and changed the direction of growth, Aggressive and Progressive. The reorganization has changed the thinking and mindset of the Insurance Community into a positive relationship.
· Directed all large water mitigation, Desiccant drying, and environmental remediation projects. Built a team of trained professionals to handle residential and large commercial projects.
Restore Services, LP
Restore Management, LLC
Marketing/ Sales Manager 2002 – 2004
Recruited initially to develop and grow a new start-up venture and to stabilize its initial growth positioning the company in a highly competitive market. Partnered with various sub-contractors to manage growth as a full service company and a Disaster Restoration company serving both the Insurance Community and Corporate needs.
Currently direct all sales and operations of the $1.2 million business with regional clients throughout the Southwest U.S. Provide leadership for a 30-person workforce and hold full P&L responsibility. Oversee all finances, business development, marketing, production, human resources, and administrative affairs.
· Initiated and launched production and sales of new environmental services that generated $440K in new business the first year with annual sales projected to grow in the coming years.
· Established alliances with several major insurance companies and independent adjusting firms, providing consulting services for attorneys and the insurance community in mold remediation claims.
Blackmon Mooring Steamatic
Dallas – Fort Worth – Austin, TX
Senior Loss Specialist 1996 - 2002
Built a territory spanning all of Central Texas for this $92m provider of smoke, fire, water damage restoration, mold remediation, commercial HVAC cleaning, residential cleaning, and consulting services. Rapidly achieved and surpassed corporate goals. Personally laid the path to surpass $1m annually through sales of restoration solutions to both corporate and residential consumers.
Directed all sales and operations on major commercial losses to ensure profitability of the business. Provided leadership for new Sales Representatives.
· Championed creative marketing initiatives to include seminars, trade-show events, continuing education courses with companies that previously would not use our services. ·Created a venue of mobile C.E Courses for in-house adjusters for larger companies such as Travelers, Fireman’s Fund, and Allstate.
· Identified, pursued and sold the largest restoration project in store history, exceeding $500,000.00.
· Surpassed personal quota, generating more than 150% of sales goals.
· Over achieved sales objectives every eligible year, and was recognized with a “Winners Circle Award” the companies most prestigious honor 3 years in a row.
Belks Department Store
Area Sales Manager 1993 - 1996
Responsible for achieving productivity goals, recruiting, training and developing a team of sales professionals while maintaining low turnover rate and cost percentage. Analyzed and identified business opportunities in underdeveloped merchandising potential. Reviewed/analyzed 12 month merchandizing plans, profit margin and inventory reports. Coordinated and implemented sales promotions, visual merchandising, stock-keeping, security and housekeeping policies and procedures. Managed 36 direct reports
· Attained and Maintained Margin above the group average.
· Developed new business opportunity with Tommy Hilfiger.
· Served as group/regional trainer in Basic Training Skills and Professional Sales Techniques.
Fashion Bug Stores
Manager 1991 – 1993
Responsible for all store functions, Customer relations, hiring, receiving stock, transferring stock, visual displays. Hired, trained and supervised 15 employees. Handled all employee evaluations, promotions and terminations. Designed staff work schedules and made daily bank deposits.
Reduced Shrink by 1.48%
Achieved Store of the year award.
CAD/CAM Silver Rail Stair lifts – European Department 1989 – 1991
Trained for Silver Rail Stair lifts and became full-time draftswoman
3/89 – 6/89
Head Secretary Drawing Office. Responsible for updating, mailing, billing of all product drawing and other correspondence exported to 47 countries. Utilized unique word processing software and purchased all equipment and materials for the drawing office. Supervised and trained 2 direct reports. Was asked to advance to Draft position.
United States Air Force
US - International
Airborne Command and Control Specialist 1977 – 1988
Selected as the first female Airborne Controller at the 4th Airborne Command and Control Squadron. Certified by General Curtis Le May. An integral part of the Airborne Battle staff, 4th ACCS, compiled pre-takeoff data of all NATO forces, Encode and Decoding of SIOP Quick Reaction Alert Messaging, briefed the Airborne Emergency Actions Officer. Worked in several Base Command Posts: Blytheville AFB, Arkansas, Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota, Incirlik AB, Turkey, Kunsan AB, Korea, Florennes AB, Belgium.
Received Expert Marksman awards in M-1, M-15, .38, and .9mm.
Received, “Best in SAC” award at 97th Bomb Wing for Outstanding contribution and service.
Received, “Kutas Warrior” Award, Best in PACAF for Wolfpack.
Supervised and trained personnel of Force Status Reporting to include certification.
Selected as Staff Assistance Team Member.
Received TOP Secret, ESI, Cosmic Atomal Level I-IV Clearances.
Aided in writing and production of Standard Operating Procedures and Checklists for Quick Reaction Alert Operations
Command Post Training Officer, Florennes AB, Belgium Responsible for training and evaluating all Command Post Personnel in Positive Control and General Knowledge Studies for U.S. and NATO Forces.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Business Administration (1976)
Black Hills State University, University of Maryland, United State Air Force Exchange, Engineering and General Studies
Cricklade College, Andover, England, CAD/CAM Automated Drawing.
Language – Conversational -French, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian
A.S.C.R. Fire Training – Cliff Zlotnick, Unsmoke
I.I.C.R.C. Water Certification – Frank Van Zandt, Steamatic
Mold Remediation Training – Jim Holland, Restoration Consultants
I.I.C.R.C. Applied Microbial Remediation Technician – Jim Holland, Restoration Consultants
I.A.Q.A. – Member
Instructor of Fire Damage, Water Damage, and Mold Remediation continuing Education Courses certified by the Texas Department of Insurance
Expert witness testimony and estimate preparation for both defense and Plaintiffs attorneys Texas (have not testified)
Techniques of Professional Sales.
Tommy Hilfiger University
Fashion Bug University