Engineer in Food Industries with experience in food and beverage processes, dairy, meat, cereal, fruit and vegetable processing, and honey. As well as food preservation methods. I consider myself a responsible person, with the ability to solve problems and willing to work in the area where i can perform professionally, as well as an open person.
• Handles the current legislation, regulations and standards.
• processes dairy foods and their derivatives, processes meat, foods from fruits, vegetables, cereals, oilseeds and eggs with quality derivatives, processes meat, foods from fruits, vegetables, cereals, oilseeds and eggs with quality
• Inspection in accreditations in distinctive H and AIB. Performs physical, chemical, and microbiological analyzes of inputs, products, and process areas
• Academic president and teacher at CECyTEP Tentecachalchalco in the area of professional modules teaching physical, chemical and microbiological analysis of inputs, products and process areas.) In the career of technician in Industrial Production of Food (PIAL). February 2015 - July 2019
• Person in charge of the salchichoneria analysis staff in the butcher shop “Isabel” free puebla.June- December 2011-January 2012
• Co-author of the “MANUAL OF VARIOUS MEAT PRODUCTS FROM ALPACA SUITABLE FOR THE ANDEAN AREA (PERU)” with research in León Spain veterinary area. October to January 2011
Engineering in food industries
Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Libres.
Study period 2006 - 2011.