Home address: **, ********* ******, *** ******** Street Oke-Ira Ogba, Lagos
Mobile number: +(234) 706-***-****
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/helen-ojumu-6b3243168/ E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Age: 23 years old (26th Feb 1997)
Helen is a goal-oriented person with a passion to solve problem, add value and deliver excellent results. I am highly motivated with excellent communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills. I am pro- active, a fast thinker and an excellent Team player. I enjoy working people to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Seeking a challenging environment where I can use my skills and experience for the success of the organization.
JUSTBRANDIT Ltd. Sep2019 – Present
Human Resources Intern
• Co-ordinated recruitment and selection process by recruiting best talent and increasing the staff strength of the organization.
• Developed standard operating procedure (SOP) for all 5 departments in the organization which helped proper regulatory activities and facilitated work flow
• Introduced HMO as one of the benefits of the organization for 20 staff to cater for their wellbeing and to encourage staff to effectively delivery on their job
• Assisted the IT department to create a career page on the company’s official website embedded with data base to enable online recruitment for the organization thereby reducing recruitment cost on external paid site
• Organized monthly trainings for all departments by bringing facilitators in the industry to teach employees on new industry standards and how they can be productive on the job
• Maintain physical and digital records of all company’s document by storing them in a drop box for future reference purpose
NYSC- MAYCONCEPTS IT LTD. July 2018 – Sept 2019
Human Resources /Administrative Assistant
• Amplified employee performance through successfully organizing monthly trainings programs for all department to improve employee performance, employee retention, address internal weaknesses and track employee skills.
• Implemented a new performance appraisal system per quarter in; QI, Q2, Q3 & Q4 to appraise employee based on their KPI’s / appraisal goals which helped to strengthen employee morale, foster personal growth, to support business objective, show performance visibility & evaluate employee performance.
• Initiated payroll and pay slip for the organization to facilitate the smooth payment process of salaries
• Managed the asset of the company by introducing an asset management excel sheet to manage and monitor the company’s asset.
• Increased employee retention by rigorously maintaining a positive work environment. AIRTEL NIGERIA Jan 2018 - July 2018
Call Center Representative (English and Hausa)
• Enhanced customer satisfaction and reduced customer complaints while attending to 1,000 inbound & outbound calls per week through identifying and addressing customers problems.
• Lifted team sales by 10% through the application of excellent telemarketing skills.co
• Used Avaya one-X to store 200 customer information daily and met daily, weekly and monthly KPI's, leading to a performance appraisal as the most outstanding call center agent in my team. Volunteering
ENACTUS NIGERIA (Entrepreneurial Action Through Us) 2013 – 2018 Project Head/Presenter - Adekunle Ajasin University Chapter
• Executed a successful project called "Women Empowerment Through Iru Production" for women in Supare rural community of Ondo state - Nigeria, through a full sponsorship by a top merchant bank and telecom company; FCMB Bank and MTN. This led to an improved revenue for the community women through the provision of 10 Iru producing machines CAMPUS LEADERSHIP VISION (CLV) 2015 – 2018
Vice President- Adekunle Ajasin University Chapter
• Co-ordinated training of over 200 students with five teams leads annually on leadership skills through an annual program tagged "Rise up for Leadership" held in University’s premises, which was supported and sponsored by Chapel of His Glory and Christ Apostolic Campus Fellowships Educational Qualifications
• Chartered Institute of Personnel Management – (CIPM) In view Professional Diploma in Human Resources
• Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba, Ondo State
Bachelor of Arts Second Class Upper Division (2:1) 2014 – 2018 Trainings & Certifications
• Customer Relationship Management 2018
• Human Resources Foundations - Linkedln Learning 2020
• Running Company Onboarding - Linkedln Learning 2020
• Talent Management- Linkedln Learning 2020
• Payroll Management- Linkeldln Learning 2020
• Understanding HR systems Features and Benefits -Linkeldln Learning 2020
• Building a Performance Management System - Linkedln Learning 2020 Skills & Competencies
• Capable in the use of Microsoft office tools (Word, Power point presentation and excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to communicate fluently in English, Hausa & Yoruba
• A quick learner and highly intelligent
• Attention to details, Project management and Problem solving
• Team work, creativity, critical and analytical thinking