San Francisco, CA 94129
Twogether Technology Account Manager San Francisco, CA March 2018 - Current
● Developed end-to-end integrated campaigns from initial planning, persona development, media placement, CRM campaign set up, to creative delivery.
● Developed content such as web pages, emails, social posts, videos, webinars, programmatic digital ads, SEO, sales collateral, ebooks, event collateral, sales guides and more
● Crafted briefs for creative and strategic campaigns, website and email builds, as well as experiential projects for creative and dev-team execution
● Coordinated international teams of internal copywriters, designers, and developers with external vendors for integrated campaign delivery
● Created weekly campaign reports for Google Analytics, Twitter, LinkedIn to analyze CPC value and CTR for media placements and optimization using Excel pivot charts.
● Effectively project managed multiple ongoing campaigns across disciplines and clients to ensure on-time delivery within budget
● Responsible for competitor analysis, deck creation, and pitch presenting to help with the RFP process for the new business team.
● Recognized by management for internal award of “Hero of the Month” for exceptional campaign delivery
Stein IAS Account Executive San Francisco, CA New York City, NY April 2016 - February 2018
● Created top-performing dynamic digital multi-channel marketing campaigns with a proven record of success
● Recognized by management for my proficient skills building client relationships
● Trusted to manage $1.5 Million in annual client revenue
● Built email nurture campaigns, designed comprehensive demand generation GTM plans and ABM strategy
● Developed a creative campaign for a 6-week spread in the New York Times
● Coordinated planning workshops and oversaw qualitative and quantitative research based on the event findings
● Agency received BMA (Business Marketing Association) Award for Integrated Marketing for Korn Ferry
Yelp Account Executive San Francisco, CA October 2015 - April 2016
● Consistently exceeded monthly sales goals, achieved 287% quota attainment in best month.
● Sold Yelp ad placements to help small business owners grow their business
● Drove the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
● Responsible for and excelled at managing client relationships and expectations post-close Trimble Intern Westminster, CO November 2014 - March 2015
● Planned international events, conferences, and trade shows
● Created FY2015 digital advertising plan
● Implemented company Facebook and Twitter pages
● Created branding for new products
BA - Communications and BA - Political Science
Colorado State University