Step-Up for Women, Construction Training Program November, 2019
West Virginia Women Work - Pierpont Community and Technical College Morgantown, WV
Mining Engineering B.S. May, 2010
Missouri University of Science and Technology Rolla, MO
Owner / Beekeeper 1/2015 - Present
JJJ Raw Honey Fairmont, WV
- Manages honey bee apiaries; grows vegetables and fruit trees/bushes from seeds and sells the plants; and photography
Office Manager / Operations Manager / Project Manager 04/2018 – 05/2019
Keystone Consultants, Inc. Fairmont, WV
- Translated strategy and vision to practical application for the business unit by overseeing project teams and corresponded with clients to deliver projects with integrity from inception to finality
- Prepared proposals and maintained project records; translated customer requirements into project strategy, processes, systems and controls with focused daily, weekly and monthly measured activities for a workforce to complete.
- Created project budgets and monitored project against budget to address variances and ensures projects stays in scope and is profitable; managed project schedule and deliverables; finalized project invoices within specific time-frame.
- Established project teams and delegated operational tasks to Lead Surveyors, Engineers, Environmental Scientist, CAD Technicians, GIS, Land Agents, and Project Managers; mentored, trained and developed personnel; provided staff performance feedback to Senior Management.
Sr. Asset Risk Analyst Specialist through Keystone Consultants 02/2019 – 03/2019
Contractor for NiSource Fairmont, WV
- Utilized extensive industry knowledge and best practices to Asset Risk Analysist team
- Assessed functional & performance data, information and apply standards to provide expertise in current and future functionality
- Articulated performance gaps, risks, and vulnerabilities based on data and engineering expertise
Engineer II / Project Manager 12/2014 - 07/2017
Dominion Energy Transmission Incorporated Bridgeport, WV
- Collaborated with the Operations Group, Measurement and Design Group, Environmental Group, Records Group, and DETI customers to develop conceptual plans, preliminary schedules, accurate cost estimates, and agreements for proposed new facilities or modifications of existing facilities. - Lead an accountable, inclusive of project management, engineering, and construction support for large FERC 7c capital projects (installation of pipelines; designed, modified, and built Measurement & Regulation Stations or Compressor Stations) from conceptual stage through successful start-up of facilities, with oversight of outside consultants or contractors; responsible for adherence to budgets and schedules. - Developed service agreements, design contracts, SOP’s, and construction contracts. Lead the WVMAOP project which encompassed 93 M&R facility sub-projects evaluated for completeness in PHMSA records audits. If facilities were found to be deficient in verifiable records the facilities were rebuilt or abandoned based on DETI and DETI customer requests; managed eight project managers and ten contracting companies.
Completions Engineer / Project Manager 11/2010 – 6/2014
CONSOL Energy (CNX Gas) – Completions Department Waynesburg, PA
- Implemented completions operations; collaborated with Reservoir Engineering, Production Engineering, Geology, and Completion Operations to improve existing completion techniques and to ensure safe, effective, and productive results
- Developed Best Practices procedure & SOPs with Best Practices committee
- Coordinated field operations, corporate support groups, service companies, JV partners, and various regulatory agencies.
- Directed the research, design, and analysis by giving recommendations of new well completions utilizing both proven and new technologies; implemented and supervised completions procedures by calling jobs, verifying shot depths, and entering data into Peloton; oversaw completions site safety, implemented new safety procedures, and trained new engineers and contractors in CONSOL’s safety policies
- Completed 53 major projects, each having 3 to 15 subprojects. Lead as many as 300 employees and contractors on a single project
CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
● OSHA 10 Hour Certification ● Electrical Apprentice License ● Plumber in Training Certification ● Carpenters Helper Certification ● MC3 Curriculum Completion Certificate • Appalachian Gas Measurement Short Course Completion 2015, 2016, & 2018 • Introduction to Pipeline Steels, Manufacturing, Specification, Standards & Metallurgy Technical Toolbox 2017 • Southern Gas Association Pipeline Design Training 2017 • Project Supervisor Summit Completion 2014, 2015, & 2016 • Cultivating a Respectful & Inclusive Workplace Completion 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017 • Environmental SPCC Oil Discharge Course Completion 2016 • New Supervisor Gas Transmission Operation (NSGTO) Training Completion 2015 • Metallurgy and Corrosion Control Technical Toolboxes 2015 • Pipeline Weld Inspector Training Completion 2015 • Using In-Situ Testing and Direct Examination (bell hole inspection) Technical Toolboxes 2015 • Introduction to Control Valve Sizing Completion 2015 • Fisher Control valve and Regulator Class Completion 2015 • Exterran Dehydration Class Completion 2015 • Federal Standard Subpart P-Excavation Certificate of Completion • Effective Supervision Training Certificate of completion • Fall Prevention & Protection Awareness Training Certificate of Completion • IADC Well Control Certificate of Completion – Work Over Completion/Well ServicingSupervisory • Completions of Murchinson Drilling Advanced Well Control Course • West Virginia Emergency Medical Responder Certification • American Heart Association CPR Certification
AutoCAD MS Office Autodesk Inventor SAMS SAP Prolite1000
Technical Toolboxes Wellview Civil 3D 2019 Bluebeam Arris RoboCell MultiSIM
Raster Design Pipeline Toolbox EdgeCAM WinCUPL Peloton