Accomplished business manager with experience in accounting, human
resource and is detail driven with outstanding communication and managerial skills. Strong work ethic, integrity and good business acumen. Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure. Work productively, effectively, and collaboratively with co-workers, customers and suppliers, all levels of management and a full range of personalities.
357 Congo Niantic Road
Barto, PA 19504
Sterling Pig Brewery, LLC
• Payroll (ADP Processing).
• Human Relations - Benefits Coordinator
• Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Month End Reports.
• Bank Reconciliation.
• Inventory of merchandise and beer.
• Investor’s reports and meetings.
• Evaluate operating results to ensure growth objective are being met. Ensure team members have the right tools, knowledge required to do their jobs effectively.
Off The Wall Company, Inc.
• Bookkeeping and Accounting Functions in a manufacturing retail setting.
• ERP, Infor 365, Visual and VTA
• Credit Collections-working directly with clients to keep accounts current Accounts Receivable, working closely with Project Managers, Human Resources, employee relations and benefit analysis and renewals.
Accounts Payable, billing and collections, cash management, general ledger posting and reporting. Payroll and labor job analysis. Multi-state sales tax filings.
• Support fleet management.
Utilize time management techniques and efficient work flow while executing policies and procedures as defined by the company.
Payroll Specialist - PT
McCarthy Masonry and Concrete
• Payroll Specialist – Prevailing Wage
• Contract Administration
• New Hire Orientation
• Inventory 30,000 units
• Workflow optimization
• Multisite operations
• Accounts Payable/Payroll
• Sales Commissions
First Equity Card Corporation
• Serve as liaison between founders and employees. Plan and manage daily staffing schedules and adjust accordingly to ensure adequate staffing.
• Maintain and update departmental policies and procedures.
• Ensure participation of all associates in corporate orientation and training programs.
• Train staff and provide coaching and disciplinary action. Experience
Schedule employee holidays, perform employee performance evaluations and manage travel and expenses for all office employees.
• Intercede with vendors, contracts and implement customer service protocol.
• Responsible for customer service complaints, settlements and legal issues. Research opportunities for improved services to clients, call monitoring and issue lists.
Maintain Management Team’s calendars, Board of Director meetings and hotel/transportation arrangements for visitors.
• Schedule safety inspections with Management Company.
• Handle affidavits/Notary Public.
• Purchase and maintain office equipment.
St. Lukes Physical Therapy
Communicated with all site managers to ensure policy procedures were handled efficiently and effectively.
Coordinated multi location stats program to analyze needs of fluctuating patient load.
• Responsible for Accounts Payables, Bank Deposits and Wire Transfers and Payroll.
• Prepared all month end financial reports, integrating Quick Books and Excel. 2006 -
Accounting Associate/Customer Service
• Quality emphasis on customer service.
Team building with other departments in the organization to communicate effectively and efficiently to the clients.
• Handled timely billing and collection premiums for assigned cases. Wire transfers.
• Ensured remittances are posted and reconciled in a timely and accurate manner. Meet and maintained the performance standards for processing and quality of accounts receivables.
• Investigated questionable billings entries and resolved discrepancies.
• Reconciled cases with past and open arrears.
The Eye Shoppe
Coordinated operations, personnel and administrative functions in a service-oriented workplace.
Responsible for accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, collections and client relations.
Relied upon to manage all aspects of the business with minimal supervision from owners; developed strong business management, sales and customer service skills.
Achieved high levels of employee morale, productivity and retention by providing thorough training, positive motivation and an enthusiastic work environment.
Demonstrated initiative and problem solving ability; handled statistical data which improved sales and client retention.
Exhibited ability to adapt to transition and contribute to team goals; adjusted to expansion and downsizing during long-term employment.
Praised for reliability, professionalism, strong work ethics and dedication, along with outstanding listening and interpersonal skills.
Organizational Business Management
Montgomery County Community College
AA in Science, Areas of concentration: Business/Accounting ABO Certification