Youssef M. Makki
Self-motivated software projects entrepreneur with a good work experience in software engineering, network administrating, business/system analysing in large enterprises; seeking for an opportunity offers career development/growth.
Al-Yousifi Engineering & Construction, Kuwait (March 2019 – till date) IT Administrator:
- New processes and procedures:
- Research, analyse, develop, and document
- Upgrade techniques for operational procedures
- Develop specifications to detail what new systems/enhancements to existing systems can accomplish.
- Analysis of logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Logging the queries/requests of employees for new hardware and new software.
- Research/utilise existing environment
- Override obstacles in current infrastructure
- Recommend/advise network development plan/solution based on risk analysis and roi reports Technical Support.
- Support of hardware, operating systems, software, network, automation devices/machines/systems.
- Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring/maintaining diagnosing, solving hardware or software faults.
- Remote support application for remote users.
- NVR and CCTV support.
- Telephony & PBX (IP) configuration and support.
Self-employed, Lebanon, (September 2015 – Jan 2019) Technology R&D specialist (Jul 2017 – Apr 2019)
- Analysing market needs
- Figure out best solving methods
- Research & test solutions
- Co-founding successful solutions
- Design promising program scripts and applications Beta tester:
- work for many android apps (by Google/YouTube/maps, OneDrive, MS Office, LinkedIn, Opera, Coursera, WhatsApp, Dropbox, im30.net, JIRA, etc.) Private tuitions and teaching support (Jan 2018 – Jan 2019)
- Provide teaching assistance for elementary level (Arabic, English, Sciences, Computer, Entertainment).
- Assist educational campaigns
Freelancer providing first level support for small businesses (Sep 2015 – Jul 2017):
- Minimizing interruptions in computer systems and related equipment
- Solving incoming interactions from clients.
- Support in configuring and managing active directory services.
- Install and manage servers, computers and network printers.
- Repairing/replacing broken parts on laptops and desktops.
- Testing and troubleshooting when they run into problems.
- Research IT issues and provide alternate solutions and recommendations
Lebanese International University, Beirut, (November 2016 – July 2018) Teaching and Lab Assistant (Part time):
- Tracking attendance
- Prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment.
- Supervise students in class, lab and exams.
- Evaluate students’ exams, assignments, quizzes and projects and calculate grades.
ITXI, Beirut (August of 2017 - December of 2017) Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Coordinate with design and development teams.
- Define test approaches, create test automation/script and executing required tests
- Define test strategies, including integrated, regression, automated and functional testing
- Detect issues, defect and bugs.
- Report and retest using mantis bugs tracking system (JIRA/KANBAN BOARD).
- Conduct software quality assurance in the Integrations (APIs) department
- Verify quality of development standards, requirement and business logic are bugs free achieved.
GeoVision S.A.L. Beirut (May 2016 – August 2016) Client Service and Project Delivery Specialist:
- Receive tickets and problems.
- Troubleshoot/analyse and submit issues to technical team, and follow-up on closing tickets.
- Test and QC software applications updates, including debugging and troubleshooting.
- Analyse and document new client's requests /requirements and clearly convey them to the tech team.
- Document software applications functionalities and prepare service and training manuals.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the customers with 24X7 Support
Consultation pour Systèmes Informatique (ISC), Lebanon (July 2015 – September 2015) Automation Engineer and Technical Services Specialist:
- Managing projects, maintaining contracts, and implementing training program
- Participating in the design development and customization of applications matching users’ requests.
- Supervising technical team members and follow-up on outsourcing activities.
- Implementing equipment automation and OEM renewal.
Easa Husain Al-Yousifi and Sons, Kuwait (June 2012 - June 2015) Validating SAP Projects Data (Part time May 2015). Workshop administration (Part time Apr 2015 – May 2015). Programmer and Installer of Panasonic IP PBX (Jan 2015 – Apr 2015).
- Installing and configuring IP PBX, specifically for Panasonic NCP, NS and TDE variants.
- Providing site support and remote assistance. Installing support software such as Panasonic Communication Assistant Application (CA).
- Connecting all branches of the enterprise; the company’ headquarter and showrooms. IT Network Admin Assistant and Helpdesk Technical Support (Jun. 2014 – Jan. 2015).
- Assisting staff with the enterprise solution.
- Upgrading end user applications to have unified systems for around 750 users.
- Implementing and Managing Kaspersky through Security Centre v 10 for 500 users.
- Maintaining the IT networks throughout 14 branches.
- Monitoring security servers.
- Managing IT services according to ITIL, ITSM standards. Test E-commerce Website “www.best.com.kw/” in its initial stages (Part time: Jun. 2014 – Jan. 2015). IT Support Specialist (Part time: June 2012 – June 2014).
- Users technical support
- Assist in handling the IT operations overall the enterprise.
Ubuy Inc. (Apr 2012 – May 2012).
Web Data Base Admin “DBA” (Internship)
- Entering/modifying the website contents in a professional manner in order to attract users and gain more buyers, by using high-resolution product photos and marketing words... etc.
- Dealing with Vendors and convince them to advertise with us for more quantities.
Private Business Self-employed (Mar 2011 – Apr 2012) Data Entry & and university researcher (November 2011 – Apr 2012)
- Assisting university students in documenting researches through:
- Research between many references online and in books to provide suitable data/information
- Document result with data visualising
- Train students before presenting materials
Private Tutor (March 2011 - October 2011)
- Taking private tuition at home
- Repairing PCs at home, Formatting and installing compatible software and configuration, Antivirus applications, etc...
Course Period Description Authorised institute
Masters of Science
in Computer Science
2016 – 2018
Software Engineering and Networking
(Completed 4 Semesters)
Lebanese International University,
Bs. of Computer
2008 – 2011 Computer Programming, Specific Applications Bangalore University, Bangalore,
High school 2000 – 2008 General Science High school Al-Ikhlass private school, Hawali,
Course Period Description Authorised institute
Jul. 2019 –
Project Management Professional Project Management Institute, Kuwait The Hour of Code Nov. 2018
1 hour online code fundamentals
Aug. 2018 –
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Skills
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale
Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, By Nawaya, Lebanon
Aug. 2018 –
Insights on Software Quality
Jun. 2017 –
Entrepreneurship & Creativity INJAZ Lebanon, By Nawaya, Lebanon CCNA – Security
Nov. 2016 –
Cisco Certified Network Associate –
Cisco Networking Academy, Bangalore, India
CCNA Jul. 2011 Cisco Certified Network Associate Inter Labs Technologies, Bangalore, India PMP like
Jun. 2010 –
Project Management Training EMI (English Master Institute), Bangalore, India MCSA
April 2010 –
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
(Server 2003, windows XP)
The Everest Academy, Bangalore, India
A+ Jan. 2009 Hardware and computer virtualization EMI (English Master Institute), Bangalore, India MS Office 2007 April 2009 Microsoft Office 2007 Sanford Computer Academy, Bangalore, India Computer
Hardware and Computer
Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of
Blockchain/ Ethereum, CCNA Security, Finger Tec Finger-Print Access Control devices, Network Security
(KasperSky), Software Engineering, Software Testing (regression/unit/etc..), A+ Computer Hardware, Panasonic IP-PBX (NCP, NS) - IPTelephones (NT), Panasonic Unified Communications Solutions “Poltys”, Project Management, and Introduction to Banking and Insurance.
- PDAs Devices (Motorola, M3).
- Data Base Server Management: MS-SQL.
- Visual Studio (2013/2015,2019).
- IP PBX Technical Support (Panasonic).
- Networking: CCNA, MCSA.
- Automation Devices: Fingerprint, Panasonic voice systems, smart board.
- Simulation systems: Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS3, wireshark.
- VMware Workstation.
- Operating Systems: Windows (10/ 8.1/ 7/ Vista/ XP), Ubuntu.