#**A, Thandavamoorthy Nagar, Valasaravakkam,
Chennai – 600 087.
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com BRIEF OVERVIEW
An Electrical & Electronics Engineer and a Post Graduate in Business Administration through Madurai Kamaraj University, with 21 Years’ experience in General Administration, Facility Maintenance, HR, Operations (Cost Control & Budgeting for multiple sites), New infrastructure development, Vendor Management, BCP & SEZ Operations, at various levels and different industries.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
• To manage a team of 80 directly and indirectly (1 Soft skill admin Executive, 45 Housekeeping team members, 1 Security Manager, 30 Security team members, 1 Technical Manager, 1 Plumber, 1 Carpenter).
General Administration & Operations
• Vendor Management: To identify, negotiate & appoint vendors for all Administrative & Infrastructure related requirements such as AMC Vendors for all M&E Equipment, Printing & Stationeries, Telephone, Wi Fi, Leased Circuit, VoIP, Drinking Water, Pantry facilities, Housekeeping & Security Services, Employee Transportation etc. to ensure smooth operations of the Indian Operations.
• Liaise & Negotiate: To liaise and negotiate with the Landlord for Signing of Lease agreement, renewing and for all facility related issues and ensuring smooth functioning of the Office. To liaise with all the Govt. authorities like, Corporation office, Electricity Board, Telephone department, Civic bodies etc., for fulfilling the statutory requirement and smooth operations.
• Budgeting & Cost Control: To have control over all operational overheads and cut down unwanted expenses of the Indian Operations (Multiple Sites) and increase efficiency in terms of cost effective operations.
• Transport Management: To organize transportation for employees who work late to home and for those who travel Upcountry for official purpose.
• Office Moves & Shifting: Have been a part of 3 office moves of 250 workstation, all completed overnight and weekends without affecting normal functioning of the business.
• Certification Auditee & Auditor: To be a part of the ISO, EMS & CMMi Certifications as process head for the processes related to Facility & Administration and Purchase both as Auditee for external audits and auditor for internal audits.
• SEZ Operations: To Liaise with SEZ & other Government agencies like ELCOT, for developing new facility in Tier II city of Tamilnadu, by getting SEZ Land & Office Space allotment from ELCOT and getting SEZ Unit Approvals from MEPZ.
• STPI Liaison: To coordinate with STPI & Central Excise for bonding & de-bonding of facilities when associated under STPI scheme
• BCP & Physical Security: To provide physical security to the office premises 24/7 and to organize Fire / Emergency Evacuation Training and Mock drills. To prepare and implement Business Continuity Plan in case of emergency for smooth operation of business.
• Bills Processing: Scrutinizing bills for various administrative functions such as Premise Rent, Courier Bills, EB Bills, & other Vendor bills & ensuring timely payment of bills by coordinating with the Finance Department in HO.
• Responsible for executing the orders secured by the sales team, by Coordinating with various Vendors, the logistics department at HO and the Team of Technical Support Executives locally.
• Organizing and Setting up trade show stalls for the Sales Team. Facility Management
• Area Managed: 6 Acre campus with 1,30,000 Sq.Ft built up area, which includes Landscaping.
• Proactive Infrastructure Planning: To project and implement the Infrastructure Plan of the organization as a part of the Business Expansion, by expanding the existing facility or by identifying and developing new office infrastructure facility proactively.
• Infrastructure Development: To design, develop Structural and Interior Furnishing for new office which includes Architectural designing, Workstation designing, Networking, Lighting, Air- conditioning, UPS Power Backup Installation, Generator Power backup installation etc. through appropriate vendors,
• Infrastructure Maintenance: To maintain the developed infrastructure by proper housekeeping, M & E Equipment preventive maintenance, providing physical security and implementing best EMS practices.
• Implementing Environmental Management System (EMS) in line with ISO 14001:2004 Standards in the facility of IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
• Team Management: To manage a team of 2 HR Executives who report directly to me and take care of the overall HR process.
• Recruitment: To recruit manpower right from entry level position to Top Management Roles, through Job portals, Newspaper Advertisements, Consultants & Referrals.
• HR Generalist : To manage day – to – day HR Operations, Training & Development, Employee Engagement activities, Employee Welfare such as Group Medical, Workman Compensation Insurance etc., Pay role processing, Statutory compliance (ESI, PF), Employee performance review & appraisal, Exit Processing.
• Liaising with consultants such as Man power consultants, statutory requirement consultants to fulfill the requirement of Man power needs & to meet statutory requirements of the government authority.
Prasad Corporation Pvt. Ltd, & Prasad Productions Pvt. Ltd June 2017 – Till Date Prasad Corporation Pvt. Ltd,& Prasad Productions Pvt. Ltd are divisions of Prasad Group, A pioneer in film and video post-production, which offer the entire range of digital services including Digitization of Film and Tape, Digital Film Restoration, VFX, Digital Intermediate, Up-Conversion and 3D Movie Production Solutions. Production support which includes Studio & Equipment Rental for Movies & TV
Designation: Senior Manager – Administration
Colorhome Developers Pvt. Ltd, July 2016 – June 2017 Colorhomes, a professionally managed company with ISO 9001:2008 Certification, engaged in construction and real-estate.
Designation: Senior Manager – HR / Admin & Facilities iLink Multitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd, July 2007 – July 2016 iLink Multitech Inc., a CMMi Level 3 Organization headquartered in Bellevue, USA and having offices in Virginia, Atlanta, Austin, Canada & Chennai, India, is a Software Solutions company.
Designation: Senior Facility Manager – Indian Operations July 2012 – July 2016 Designation: Facility Manager – Indian Operations July 2007 – June 2012 Johnson Controls (India) Pvt. Ltd, Aug 2006 – July 2007 Johnson Controls (India) Pvt. Ltd (NYSE:JCI) is a diversified business house with a $32.2 Billion turn over, a global leader in interior experience, building efficiency and power solutions, headquartered in USA & having more than 1000 offices worldwide. Employed under JCI’s Global Workspace Solutions (GWS) as Assistant Facilities Manager looking after one of its major client IBM India Pvt. Ltd, in Chennai, India. Designation: Assistant Facilities Manager – IBM India Pvt. Ltd. Total Presentation Devices Pvt. Ltd, Chennai July 2001 – July 2006 Total Presentation Devices Pvt. Ltd is a 500 Million turn over Company, specialized in providing Advanced Enterprise Conferencing & Presentation Solution, with presence in 12 States across India. Started my career here as Executive Operations and been promoted as Assistant Manager.
Designation: Assistant Manager – Operations & Sales Charoen Pokphand India Pvt. Ltd., Chennai June 1999 – June 2001 A Thailand Based MNC in Manufacturing & Marketing Poultry Feeds in India. Designation: Admin Executive
QUALIFICATION & CREDENTIALS
• Master of Business Administration (Marketing) – Madurai Kamaraj University
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) – Madurai Kamaraj University
• Diploma in Human Resource Development – IIMT, Chennai
• Internal Auditor’s Training on Environmental Management System (EMS)
• Internal Auditor’s Training on Quality Management System (QMS)
• Diploma in Labor Laws & Administrative Laws – Annamalai University STRENGTHS
• Can adapt to Change with ease
• Quick Learner
• Strong communication and organizing skills
• Team Player for working with all levels of staff in diverse office environment PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth : 1st July 1976
Marital Status : Married
Languages Fluency : English & Tamil
Life’s Value : Punctuality.