AMIT KUMAR SINGH
H.no-1, Gurusahay road,
Name : Amit Kumar Singh
Date of Birth: 30/09/1988
Sex : Male
Marital Status: Married
Father: Mrigendra Narayan Singh
Self-motivated, Positive attitude,
Ability to work in a team and
• Nearly 6 years of experience as Geologist (Mud Logger) in oil & gas companies.
• Completed M.Sc. Geology with 60.3%.
• Field Training: One week M.Sc. field training programme in eastern part of Chhattisgarh. Basin-Singhora Sub-Basin around Saraipali, district Mahasamund, Chhattisgarh.
• To prove myself as a taskmaster and a dependable team player. I wish to continuously upgrade my skills and information.
• As Mud logger (consultant) working for Halliburton in Oman & client is occidental of oman (OXY) from last January 2019 to present. Previous Employer:
• Worked as Mudlogger in Jindal Drilling & industries limited in Tripura & Gujarat from July 2018 to December 2018.
• Worked as Junior Mud Logger in Geologging Industries Ltd. in Gujarat, Mizoram & Rajasthan (India) from October 2015 to June 2018
• Worked as Tr. Geologist in Focus Energy Ltd in Gujarat & Rajasthan from September 2013 to September 2015.
• Data management and interpretation.
• Work involves collection; processing and logging geological data.
• Observe and prepare report on - lithological description of drill cuttings, side wall core, conventional core, construction of stratigraphic column and identification of oil cut & gas peaks in all type of formations.
• Monitoring of drillings parameters such as SPP, RPM, SPM, WOB, hook load, lag depth etc.
• Preparation of Mud log, daily progress report, final well reports, master log, gas log, overpressure log & all types of drilling parameter, LAS files etc.
• Correlation of the well data to the adjoining areas.
• Identification of reservoirs
• Assist Senior Geoscientist in communication and co-ordination of approval processes within the organization.
• Predicting dangerous situations such as over-pressured formations, kick, mud loss etc.
• Assist well-site Geologist during coring operations.
• Interpreting data and provide feedback to the drilling team on enhancing safety and success.
• Supervising primary health and safety role for exploratory well through RESUME
Applications: MS Office
( Excel, Word, Power Point)
Well Wizard (Weatherford) server
Linux based, Varian Gas
Chromatograph, Total Gas
Detector, Depth Processing Unit,
Google Earth & Internet.
Instruments: Brunton compass,
Calciemeter for CaCo3 content,
Fluoroscope, Stereo Microscope,
GPS (Global Positioning System).
Wellsite Geologist, Jaisalmer
Cairn Energy, India
Mr. Tapan Singh
Jindal Drilling & Industries Ltd.,
constant monitoring of all critical drilling parameters.
• Maintenance of sensors, equipment, computer system. Training Programs:
• Fire prevention & Fire fighting.
• Personal Survival Technique.
• Elementary First Aid & CPR.
• H2S safety training.
• In house HSE & Mud logging training program of Focus Energy. Working Area:
In Jindal working in Gujarat, Assam & Tripura. In Geologging Industries Limited worked in Assam Basin & Assam-Arakan Basin. In Focus Energy Limited, worked in Jaisalmer Basin, Bikaner-Nagaur Basin, Barmer-Sanchor Basin & Cambay Basin.
Study of general geology of Manganese Deposits in TISCO’S Joda mines in Keonjhar district of Odisha, India.
• Master of Science in Geology: Passed in 2013 with 60.3%.
• University: Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
• B.Sc. (Hons) in Geology: Passed in 2011 with 61.5%.
• University: Ranchi University, Ranchi.
• Board: Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi
• HSE: Passed in 2007 with 50.8%.
From Karim City College, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
• SSE: Passed in 2004 with 61.6%.
From St. Joseph’s High School, Golmuri, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand Field Study :
• Analysis of geological exposure, geological & structural mapping of Keonjhar district of Orissa where we observed different types of rocks & collected samples of Hematite, Magnetite, Bended Hematite & Quartzite
• Examine & evaluate geological mapping & geological exposure of Chhattisgarh basin Singhora sub-basin (2012).