Dr. Tejeshwar Singh Jugpal
MBBS, MD, Fellowship- Interventional Radiology & Onco-intervention Add: 58 B Skynet enclave
Zirakpur Punjab 140603
Contact no. 91-958*******
Email ID : email@example.com
Languages known : English, Hindi, Punjabi
§ MBBS -Bachelors Of Medicine And Surgery 2005-2010 Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, New Delhi
§ MD -Doctorate of Medicine in Radiodiagnosis 2012- 2015 Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, New Delhi.
§ FELLOWSHIP -Interventional Radiology & Onco-intervention: July18- June 19 Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGI), Chandigarh
§ FRCR- Fellowship Of Royal College Of Radiology, United Kingdom Cleared all theory exams i.e. part 1 and 2a; appearing for 2b (practical exam) in January 2020.
§ August 2019- till date
Consultant Interventional Radiologist, Indus International hospital, Chandigarh
§ July18- July 19 – Fellowship year
§ October 2017-june 2018
Senior Resident, Department Of Radiodiagnosis, Adesh Medical College
§ July 2017- September 2017
Senior Resident, Department Of Radiodiagnosis, PGIMER, Chandigarh CURRICULUM VITAE
§ June 2015-July 2017
Senior Resident, Department Of Radiodiagnosis, Maulana Azad Medical College and associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi
§ January 2011- February 2012
Junior Resident (non-academic), Rotatory positions in internal medicine, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery and emergency medicine, Maulana Azad Medical College and associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. FIELD OF INTEREST
v Vascular and non vascular interventional radiology ü Special interest in onco-intervention
• European Society of Radiology
• Radiological Society of North America (#00707446)
• Indian Society of vascular interventional radiology (ISVIR)
• Society of Interventional Oncology
§ Secured All India Rank 7 in a highly competitive postgraduate entrance exam- All India postgraduate medical entrance exam (AIPGME-2012)
§ Secured rank 2 in Delhi state postgraduate (DPG-2012) entrance exam
§ A part of 18 international students selected to attend a work shop on Introduction to Research for International Young Academics (IRIYA)- conducted by Radiological Society Of North America (RSNA) 2017
§ Selected for Fellows & Residents Scholarship by Society of Interventional Oncology to attend an intense onco-intervention conference in Boston, Massachusetts, USA from 6-11th June’2019.
1. Jugpal TS, Garg A, Sethi GR, Daga MK, Kumar J. Multi-detector computed tomography imaging of large airway pathology: A pictorial review. World J Radiol. 2015 Dec 28;7(12):459-74.PMID: 26753061
2. Jugpal TS, Kumar J, Gupta S, Garg A. Goldenhar syndrome with contralateral pulmonary aplasia: a rare association. J Radiol Case Rep. 2016 Jan 31;10(1):35-40. PMID:27200154
3. Jugpal TS, Dixit R, Lohchab S, Garg A. giant unruptured Sinus of Valsalva aneurysm: An unusual cause of right heart failure. J Clin Imaging Sci. 2015 Nov 30;5:64. PMID:26713180
4. Jugpal TS, Dixit R, Garg A, Gupta S, Jain V, Patel R, Agarwal S. Spectrum of MR Brain findings in patients of dengue fever with neurological manifestations. Radiol Bras. 2017 Sep-Oct;50(5):285-290. doi: 10.1590/0100- 3984.2016.0048. PMID. 29085161
5. Dixit R, Gupta S, Jugpal TS. Mycotic aneurysm of juxtadiaphragmatic aorta- A rare complication of tuberculosis. International journal of scientific research. 2016 Dec;5(12):6-7.
6. Jugpal TS, Garg A, Sethi GR, Kumar J. Multidetector computed tomography based three-dimensional imaging of airway: Can we reduce the need of conventional bronchoscopy in pediatric population? International journal of scientific research 2019 Oct;8(10):25-7.
7. Jugpal TS, Lal A. Emergency control of expanding perinephric hematoma by percutaneous thrombin and cyanoacrylate glue injection in a post biopsy renal artery pseudoaneurysm International journal of scientific research 2019, Oct;8(10):23-4.
8. Gorsi U, Bansal A, Jugpal TS, Sandhu MS. Endovascular management of massive hemoptysis, secondary to systemic collaterals in previously treated pulmonary arteriovenous malformation. Vasc Endovascular Surg. 2019 Aug 20: doi: 10.1177/1538574419870433. PMID:31431148
9. Gorsi U, Sharma M, Jugpal TS, Sandhu MS. Broncho-pulmonary arterio- venous malformation presenting as cryptogenic hemoptysis in a patient with bicuspid aortic valve. Lung India October 2019. Accepted for publication 10. Gorsi U, Babu S,, Jugpal TS, Bhatia V, Taneja S. Percutaneous management of inferior thyroid artery pseudoaneurysm developed after central line placement in a cirrhotic patient. J Clic Interv Radio, October 2019. Accepted for publication
§ Presented “MDCT imaging of pediatric airway diseases: comparison between virtual and fiberoptic bronchoscopy” at European congress of Radiology’ 2016 held at Vienna, Austria (2nd -6th March)
§ Afore mentioned oral paper was also selected as a poster at European congress of Radiology’2016
§ Presented a paper-“ Assessment of atherosclerotic plaques in intracranial vessels using high resolution magnetic resonance (HR- MR) imaging” during the workshop - Introduction to Research for International Young Academics (IRIYA)- conducted by Radiological Society Of North America (RSNA) 2017.
§ Presented “Spectrum of central nervous system (CNS) manifestations of dengue fever on Magnetic Resonance (MR) imaging” at European congress of Radiology’2018 held at Vienna, Austria (28th February-4TH March).
§ Presented “Multidetector computed tomography based three- dimensional imaging of airway: Can we reduce the need of conventional bronchoscopy in pediatric population?” at 75th Korean Congress of Radiology’2019 to be held at Seoul, South Korea (18th-21st September).
§ Co-author of a paper “Magnetic Resonance Imaging with Diffusion in the Evaluation of Neck Masses” at the 17th Asian Oceanic Congress and 71st Annual Conference of the Indian Radiologiand Imaging association (iria) at Mumbai from 25-28th January,2018.
§ Presented “Stridor in childen: Etiology And Its Imaging” at 1st Annual conference of the society of emergency radiology (29th – 31st, 2014).
§ Presented “ Drug-eluting Beads Transarterial Chemoembolization
(DEB TACE) in Locoregional Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A One Year Audit” at 21st Annual conference of the Indian society of vascular and interventional Radiology emergency radiology (7th-10th March, 2019).
2009: Delegate, Leprosy Training Workshop, Delhi Govt. 2008:Volunteer, Family Health Advisory Program: Slum visits advising families on sanitation, nutrition & hygiene; rehabilitation of juvenile delinquents. 2007-11: Volunteer for Pulse Polio Immunization Program, India