Hesham Bahgat Sayed
Mechanical Power Engineer
Email: email@example.com (M) +971 058*******
Date of Birth: December, 1988
Current Location: Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,UAE
Personal Interests: Travelling Exploring New Horizons Accepting challenges and Taking Risks
1. Egycon Electromechanical Dubai UAE (Mechanical Power Engineer) (current job)
- Create "Scope" of work for all MEPS trades based on project specifications.
- Mange "2 Week Look Ahead" schedules.
- Oversee and review all monthly sub-contractor requisition.
- Maintain a prosperous and fruitful relationship with Owners, Management & Sub Contractors.
- Initiating RFI's impacting all MEPS and other trade issues.
- Following up for timely responses to outstanding RFI's.
- Create & Track Coordination plan Approval Process and implement construction of approved layout and Design For ALL MEP Trade to project schedule.
- YIN YANG SPA PROJECT, 1 MIL AED (Dubai UAE).
- Sharjah cooperative society mall, 19 mil AED (Sharjah UAE).
- Sharjah cooperative cooperative society super market, 650 K AED (Sharjah UAE).
- TELAL CITY sewage treatment plant, 1 MIL (Sharjah,UAE). 2. PepsiCo (Safety trainer) (March 2013 till March 2014) 3. Arab Contractor (Mechanical Power Engineer) (April 2014 till October 2015) 4. Drinking water Co. in Cairo (operating engineer)(starting November 2015 till october2017)
Seeking continuous academic development.
To seek a challenging job, which enables me to update with the emerging latest Technology an d provides scope for widening the spectrum of my knowledge? EDUCATION
High School (94%) 2005, EL-Nozha language school.
Energy Engineering Program (power generation branch), Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt.
Cumulative Grade: Good
B.Sc. Thesis Grade: Very Good
Fire Fighting - Energy Conservation - Gas Dynamics - Nuclear Reactors –
Thermo Dynamics (1, 2) -
Fluid mechanics (1, 2) - Internal Combustion engines - Refrigeration & air conditioning –
Treatment - Heat and Mass Transfer (1, 2) - Heat Exchangers
Power Stations (thermal, non-conventional, solar, nuclear, combined, hydro)
Turbines ( Turbo machinery,gas turbines,steam turbines,fans & blowers, pumps,
SW Solid work (3D drawing)
MATLAB (Programmer level)
visual basic and C++
Profili blade airfoil plotting
Microsoft Office & Excel / Advanced
Windows - Mac / Advanced
Computing (Internet, hardware and software) / Excellent CORE STRENGTHS
Attention to details and problem solving skills
Good communication skills
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST