484-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Phoenixville, PA,19460
Self-starter, detail-oriented and great at multitasking Software Quality Assurance Engineer with 3 years of experience offering extensive knowledge in software development life cycle, including designing, developing and implementing business requirements, test plans, test cases. Able to function independently or as part of a team. Deep knowledge of Agile model of software development life cycle. Progressive experience in testing mobile and web-enabled applications. Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and demanding environment. Focused and detail-oriented professional with strong interpersonal skills. WORK EXPERIENCE:
Software QA Engineer, Astound Commerce, Blue Bell, PA 01/2017 to Present
• Assists and cooperates with QA, development and product management groups to complete comprehensive testing on production releases.
• Participate in Software testing in all stages of Software Lifecycle.
• Review functional and technical specifications to develop test plans.
• Provide consistent and clear status in verbal and written communications.
• Develop and execute test cases to cover functional requirements and software design.
• Identify and report defects with a clear and concise description via Jira.
• Perform extensive System, Function and Regression testing. Tester, uTest 06/2016 - 12/2016
• Responsible to create detailed test cases for functionality, regression, and release acceptance testing
• Perform GUI, Functional, Usability, Boundary and Regression tests in order to test the stability and usability of software application under test. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Windows, MAC
• iOS, Android, WEB
• Backend Testing (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento)
• Defect/Bug Tracking (Jira)
• Waterfall/Agile, SDLC
• Rest API Testing (Postman)
• Micrisoft Office Suite
ASTQB/ISTQB, 11/2018 • Certified Tester Foundation Level. Kiev National Economic University, Kiev, Ukraine • Master's Degree in Finance.