Amanda Jean Lincoln
Resident Programs Coordinator
Brookdale Senior Living - Auburn, MA
January 2014 to Present
Responsibilities Includes the following-
Plans, implements, and monitors wellness and recreation programs to meet the specific needs of each and all residents. Ensures residents’ lives are maintained to the extent possible by providing programs and events that encourage engagement and social interaction. The Resident Programs Coordinator utilizes Brookdale mission and cornerstones, as well as the Optimum Life vision, for the foundation of their responsibilities.
• Plans, develops and implements creative and exciting Resident Programs to meet the individual needs and interests of the residents within the community as well as through outside trips and events; includes providing one-to-one programming for residents who cannot participate in a group setting.
• Responsible for meeting the Standards of Excellence for Resident Programs.
• Ensures Resident Programs’ mission and model are the foundation of community programs.
• Ensures resident welcome and engagement protocols are in place.
• Manages volunteer program, including recruitment, training, and supervising volunteers.
• Ensures daily, weekly and monthly calendar of events requirements are met.
• Ensures specialty programs are scheduled according to the Resident Program Annual Master Calendar.
• Ensures marketing, promoting and communicating materials are of professional quality.
• Ensures the Community environment (including equipment and supplies) supports a whole-person wellness culture for resident engagement.
• Coordinates the transportation of residents to and from events outside of the community, which may include driving a community motor vehicle.
• Ensures that Resident Programs meet all state, federal, and other regulations.
• Participates in the review of individual residents’ service plans and regularly documents resident program progress. Participate in discharge planning with other members of the management team.
• Monitors resident program budget, equipment, and supplies.
• Participates in annual resident satisfaction survey initiatives and addresses resident complaints and grievances.
• Responds appropriately to resident emergencies by calling or contacting appropriate internal and external parties according to the established protocol. May also assist with disaster management efforts and activities during evacuations.
• May directly supervise/ work together with driver; may act in supervisory in the absence of the executive director, as assigned.
DOT Card to Drive 13 Passenger Van.
Alzheimer's Activity Director
Millbury Health Care Center - Millbury, MA
September 2009 to January 2014
I was in charge of documentation and daily programming for a 60 bed Dementia Unit . That included MDS, Quarterly and Annual Assessments as well as Daily Participation Logs and Care Plan Meetings. The residents ranged in various levels of cognitive impairment. I had a staff of 12 that helped implement various programs . Including the enrichment sensory program and there were 2 different programs running at all times for the various levels of cognitive ability and various behaviors. We had monthly staff meetings and did various trainings on how to better understand what the patient's were going through and came together to problem solve. I was also i charge of fundraising and various community outreach.
Crystal's Hallmark - Webster, MA
March 2002 to January 2013
Managed Running of Crystals Hallmark on the weekends. In charge of weekend bank drops, setting up displays, renovations of various sections in the store, cleaned and dusted as needed. I was also in charge of decorating and doing displays in the front window as well as around the store. This job focused on assisting customers and quality customer service. Nanny/Babysitter
Various Families - Putnam, CT
March 2002 to March 2010
In charge of caring for 6 children ranging from ages 2 to 6 . I did everything from cleaning their home, preparing meals, transporting to and from various sports and activities, and outings. Social Work Intern
Oakwood Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center - Webster, MA January 2008 to February 2009
I was an intern in the Social Services Department. I assisted with discharge planning and Annual and Quarterly Assessments and Care Plans. I also worked and helped the Activity Department with various tasks and programming .
Activity Director Certification
January 2014 to Present
Associate in Human Services
Quinebaug Valley Community College - Danielson, CT May 2006 to May 2010
High school or equivalent in High School Diploma
Tourtellotte Memorial High School - North Grosvenor Dale, CT August 2002 to June 2006
Resident Centered Care (10+ years), Painting Instructor (5 years), Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
2014 to 2020
Customer Focus & Orientation — Proficient
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/pwn03b-sbh2kwzrl Case Management & Social Work — Familiar
Prioritizing case tasks, gathering information, and providing services without judgment. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/rswnnjraj97jdf08 Critical Thinking — Familiar
Using logic to solve problems.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/zpmgxzety-anvj8g First Aid — Proficient
Measures a candidate's ability to identify treatments for common medical emergencies. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/bz-uzoxgwagv2rjw Scheduling — Familiar
Cross-referencing agendas and itineraries to avoid scheduling conflicts. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/osoq-rwvoxkzvt6f Project Management Skills: Budgeting — Proficient
Managing project budgets by appropriately allocating and monitoring financial resources. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/3uqg-ljky5uqz6kc Nursing Skills: Patient Focus & Orientation — Familiar August 2019
Addressing concerns and using sensitivity when responding to needs and feelings of patients. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/z4vpfigdv6xguno9 Active Listening — Proficient
Actively listening and appropriately responding in conversations. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/yq6y6d6kb5dlem7q Basic Computer Skills: PC — Proficient
Performing basic computer operations, navigating a Windows OS, and troubleshooting common computer problems.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/h9axqs5sxpwrtkk Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.