Los Angeles, CA
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
Project Management Professional
(PMP # 1964774)
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
ITIL Foundation Certification in IT
Service Mgmt (# GR750319393AR)
Toastmasters Competent Leader
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
Los Angeles, CA
Certification in Project Management
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY
B.A. Psychology (Jun 2011)
Project Management - Advanced
Proficiency in Waterfall, Cascade,
Agile, and more
Vendor Acquisition & Management
- RFPs, Contract Negotiation, and
Microsoft Project - Intermediate
Proficiency and 3+ Years Experience
Risk Management - Advanced
Proficiency and 7+ Years Experience
Results-oriented professional with 10 years of experience and a proven knowledge of IT/IS, project life cycle, and business development. Aiming to leverage my skills to maximize project success through collaborative management, leadership, and integrity.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
aforeigner.abroad, Worldwide / Sep 2017 – Present
● Launched aforeignerabroad.com, a travel company with an audience of 100,000+, creating a multimedia portfolio including written works (blogs, guest posts and various brand advertisements), videos (promotional, inspirational, vlogs), photos (lifestyle, product, nature), and social media content
(targeted client posts, social media campaigns).
● Managed long-term, large scale travel itineraries and accommodations across 40+ countries - including visas, 60+ flights, 150+ hotels, ground transportation, entertainment and activities.
● Scripted, Produced, Directed & Edited 500+ Photos and 50+ Videos For Travel Companies & Tourism Boards using Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom and prosumer filming equipment (Sony a6300, DJI Mavic 2, Theta SC2 360 Camera, GoPro+Gimbal).
● Lead Content Creation and Social Media Campaigns - with over 75 premium, global brands including tourism boards, travel agencies, hotels, car rentals, clothing companies, and more.
● Governed Social Media Platforms - to increase audience engagement (Engagement Rate 2.41%), brand awareness
(85,000+ followers), and advertising performance rates (ER 2.31%).
Reporting - Resource Availability,
Financial Forecasts, Risk
Assessments, and more
Budget Management - 5+ Years
Experience with Cost-Benefit Analysis,
Forecasting, ROI, and Tracking
French - Native Level Speaking,
Spanish - Professional Level
Speaking, Reading, Writing
IT Operations - 10+ Years Experience
in Desktop Support, System
Administration, and Management
System Administration - 7+ Years
Experience managing Windows, Mac,
and Mobile OS Environments
ServiceNow - 7+ Years Experience as
User and Administrator
Google Apps - 7+ Years Experience
as User and Administrator
Rubicon Project, Playa Vista, CA / Sep 2016 – Aug 2018
● Created, updated, and presented 50+ project plans for Information Technology, Facilities, Human Resources, and Business Development projects including information such as project objectives, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
● Managed project execution to ensure adherence to budget
($50,000 to $250,000), schedule (4 weeks to 2 years), scope
(Business Unit specific to Company Wide), and quality initiatives, saving the company over $250,000 yearly.
● Developed implementation plans that included analyses such as cost-benefit or multi-year return on investment (ROI).
● Sample Projects
1. Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery 2. ServiceNow Interdepartmental Deployment
3. OneLogin Single Sign On (SSO) Company-Wide
Deployment to 1000+ Employees and Contractors
4. Traditional Telephony to 8x8 VOIP Company-Wide
Migration for 700+ Users
5. Microsoft Exchange to Google Apps Company-Wide
Migration for 700+ Employees and Contractors
6. VMWare AirWatch Company-Wide Deployment of EMM, MDM, and UEM to 1000+ Employees and Contractors
7. 20% Company-Wide Reduction in Force
8. Office Openings, Closings, and Relocations for 100+ Employees in 5+ Offices
ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER
Rubicon Project, Playa Vista, CA / May 2013 – Sep 2016
● Managed day to day operations for IT Desktop Support Team while simultaneously leading and reporting on IT projects affecting 600+ users.
● Aided in the organization, execution, and user training for company-wide mail migration from Office 365 to Google Apps. HELPDESK ADMINISTRATOR
Beachbody, Santa Monica, CA / Sep 2011 – Mar 2013
● Supported 700+ employees on a variety of platforms
(Windows, Mac OS X, Citrix Thin Clients).
● Planned and aided in execution of company-wide domain migration for 500+ users.