Dallas, TX *****
I am an experienced Account Manager with emphasis in SaaS sales account management, and IT/Professional/Manufacturing Staffing account management. I am currently looking for a position with a company that I can grow with and eventually earn a leadership position by showing a work ethic that I pride myself on and by proving to my superiors that I am an asset to the company.
Account Manager, Reliance One, Dallas, TX - July 2019 - Jan 2020
- Created a daily/weekly business plan for my team and I. This plan would be used to help me generate new clients and expand relationships amongst current clients, and help my six recruiters find qualified talent to fill the positions my clients had available.
- Utilized company resources to facilitate the sales process. Presented/Negotiated proposals based on Reliance One and client needs.
- Developed strong interpersonal relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Trained new hires how to open conversation, overcome objections, gather vital information, navigate ROCCS database, and how to create orders and post jobs on various job boards.
Account Executive, Zoho, Austin, TX - June 2018 - June 2019
- Sourced my own leads by cold-calling. trade show booths, presentations, events, and other warms leads.
- Once interest was established with my client, I would then work to negiotiate and close a deal by presenting my client with a demonstration of the Zoho CRM software they were interested in purchasing, by showing them how it would benefit their business.
- Once the deal was closed, I would act as a liaison between Zoho and my client’s company. I would handle any issues they might’ve had come up while using Zoho CRM.
- Hit or exceeded 100% of my quota through all four quarters.
Inside Sales Account Representative SaaS, Quest Software (Dell), Austin, TX – May 2017 – May 2018
- Reached out to potential customers by cold-calling 75-125 leads a day while also making other connections via LinkedIN, and email amongst other methods.
- Once interest was established with the confirmed decision maker, I worked to negiotiate and close the deal by presenting a demonstration of the software along with the help of a software engineer.
- When the software was purchased, I became the companies Account Executive by staying in touch with their representatives and making sure our services were fulfilling their business needs.
- Managed my pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Hit or exceeded 100% of my quota/metrics through all four quarters
Management Intern, Enterprise, Nacogdoches, TX - May 2016 – Feb 2017
Given the opportunity to mirror managers of the Enterprise office and learn how to effectively operate a successful business. This position required that I collaborate with other team members while providing excellent customer service to create an overall positive work environment. As an intern, I placed first in a regional intern sales and management competition by my high sales numbers and leading management skills.
Manager, Johnson’s Produce, Center, TX - May 2008 – September 2014
Began as a sales associate and was promoted to manager in November 2008.
As manager, I was responsible for organizing employees day-to-day tasks, payroll, and creating weekly schedules.
Center High School – Graduated June 2013
Stephen F. Austin State University – Graduated Aug 2017
Major - Business Management
Minor - Marketing