Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA - Grand Forks, ND
Office Manager/ Human Resources Recruiter
Express Employment - Crookston, MN/Grand Forks, ND -April 2017 to Current
• Maintain all aspects of satellite office in Crookston, MN.
• Completed all training ahead of schedule and help meet the next level of standards for corporate.
• Performed customer service and account management duties for client accounts.
• Established new and/or prospect business clientele accounts through proper presentation, detailed information delivery, establishing trust and negotiating contracts.
• Prospected and qualified candidates for positions to include: screened, reviewed resumes, interviewed candidates and established candidate profiles.
• Established positive working relationships with hiring supervisors, project managers, and superintendents.
• Promoted organization at career fairs, via social media and other sources.
• Wrote and posted external job descriptions to company web site, social media and job board sites by reviewing assigned requirements and prioritized recruitment efforts.
• Assurance of proper completion and processing of all required paperwork for legal, client and payroll purposes.
• Work closely with management to provide clients with the most exceptional candidates.
• Research, compile and confer with local business owners to help decide the best course of action to follow to procure productive talent to fulfill individual staffing needs.
• Complete all required paperwork for new employees. W-4, I-9, background checks, employment verifications, references, prepare and maintain records and case files including availability and physical limitations.
• Administer all required tests to ensure quality employees including but not limited to urinary analysis, skills test, etc.
• Prepare any documents needed for procurement of services for use by staff using information provided by clients and researched, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
Owner/ HR/ Operator
Z-Man Cleaning - Grand Forks, ND -August 1998 to Present
• Built from ground up developed branded to be cost effective and open to customers' needs
• Confer with clients to discuss their options to develop and implement plan to fulfill current and future needs
• Uphold quality standards while providing value to clients and maintaining profit margins.
• Train new and existing employees on equipment, procedures, and chemicals.
• Fulfill all day to day functions in all aspects of a small business from hiring to terminations and training to paper work.
• Maintain all safety records, MSDS, taxes, scheduling, purchasing, etc.
• Maintain budget requirements.
Manager/ Sales Support Specialist
Surplus Center - Grand Forks, ND –July 1992 to Aug 2010
• Supplied customers with knowledge of merchandise to help fulfill the needs they have established, helped to redesign customer's projects as needed.
• Personnel training and management per established policies and procedures.
• Inventory requirements by maintaining relationships with existing vendors.
• Performed all aspects of building maintenance.
SHRM-CP February 2020
Express University Business Management Certificate 2020
CFR part 40 DOT Certified Professional Collector 2018
Express University Professional Staffing Certificate 2018
Express University Outside Sales Certificate 2017
Express University Inside Sales Certificate 2017
Express University Front Office Coordinator Certificate 2017
EXCEL, Human Resources, MS Word, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, HRIS.
Member of Greater Grand Forks Human Resources
Society for Human Resource Management/SHRM.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer