email@example.com C: 936-***-**** Willis, TX 77378
Hardworking Millwright Maintenance professional with 20+ years of proven skills in the industrial field and achievements maintaining high-quality production operations. Proven ability to work effectively in a team, problem solve, maintain accuracy, and pay strong attention to detail. Extremely talented at repairing equipment, replacing parts, and working with new technology. Prepared to leverage expertise and industrial experience to take on a new position where I can utilize my strengths to improve the operations of your organization. Skills/Abilities
• HVAC knowledge
• Rebuild compressors
• Operate manual latches
• Mills and drill presses
• Operate overhead and job cranes
• Repair high temp furnaces
• Thread pipe and weld copper
• Preventative maintenance
• Operate pipe thread machine
• Components assembly
• Hand and power tools
• Safety and compliance
• Fabrication procedures
• Process implementation
• Extremely quick learner
• Exceptional team leader
• Assembly line production
• Ability to operate forklifts
Gonzales Construction Willis, TX
03/2019 - 08/2020
• Read and understood specifications, drawings and blueprints to complete accurate, high-quality work.
• Eliminated project lags by organizing works-in-progress and delegating tasks.
• Coordinated all phases of construction projects from inception to completion.
• Monitored the design and construction process to ensure projects are completed by program contractors in accordance with project schedule and budget using agency requirements.
• Oversaw the inspection and/or review of projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
• Studied job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods. Cyntec Plantersville, TX
08/2018 - 03/2019
• Used troubleshooting techniques to determine cause of tool malfunctions.
• Operated forklifts safely by following all procedures with care.
• Adjusted gas flow and pressure to create and maintain desired flames.
• Prevented distortion of parts by monitoring fitting, burning and welding processes.
• Inspected and repaired components to implement corrective action. Waznek Construction S. Fargo, ND
04/2015 - 08/2018
• Read and understood technical documentation, checked measurements and reviewed existing site conditions prior to beginning work.
• Rebuilt and repaired yard equipment such as pumps, compressors, equipment, and machinery.
• Loaded and unloaded heavy equipment with machinery, including forklifts.
• Performed troubleshooting of malfunctions and diagnosed issues.
• Assisted yard facilitator with larger, more complicated repairs. P.V. Drilling Fluids Houston, TX
01/2014 - 02/2015
• Repaired machines and equipment and assembled and installed equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
• Managed work with little supervision.
• Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company standards.
• Maintained all machines and fabrication equipment as well as HUAC building equipment.
• Inspected components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and oversaw installations to prohibit defects.
American National Carbide Tomball, TX
01/2011 - 12/2013
• Conferred with team engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
• Moved machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks.
• Designed, tested and evaluated mechanical and electro-mechanical devices and systems.
Education and Training
Perry High School Massillon, OH
High School Diploma
• HVAC Certification
• Pipefitters Apprenticeship School
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Texas Grand Ranch