RAHUL M S
Email -: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob No -: 974-***-****
Address -: Pulari house, Pullor parambu,Naduvattam, North Beypore, Kozhikode District, Kerala, Pin : 673015
To obtain a challenging career as an engineer in a vibrant workspace where utilizes my skills and experience and keen to work in an environment where I can enrich my knowledge
• Completed B.TECH from Amrita school of Engineering, Ettimadai, Coimbatore affiliated to Amrita University
Year of completion : 2018
Semester 1 7.63
Semester 2 7.92
Semester 3 7.92
Semester 4 7.92
Semester 5 7.91
Semester 6 8.13
Semester 7 8.59
Semester 8 9.00
Total CGPA 8.08
• Completed Class XII from ST.JOSEPH’S boys’ higher secondary school, kozhikode 673032 in 2014 with a score of 95.5% [ 3 A+ and 3 A ]
• Completed Class X from ST.JOSEPH’S boys’ higher secondary school, kozhikode 673032 in 2012 with 8 A+, 1 A and 1 B+ . AREAS OF INTEREST
• Energy systems (Transmission and Distribution)
• Control Systems
• Maintenance Applications
• Client interaction.
• MERIDIUM APM APPLICATION
• Packages : MATLAB IDE, AUTOCAD, MULTISIM
• Basic C programming
• Basics of .net (c#)
• Basics of APM connect, SQL and database.
Currently working in Tata Consultancy Services EIS (engineering and industrial services) as EIS Developer (Assistant System Engineer ) – MERIDIUM APM application ( Oil and gas field Consultant ) – from September -2018 onwards.
• Experience in HANDLING CLIENTS(Maintaining good Client Relationship)
• Working in APM application – MERIDIUM..
• Working Experience in CONTROL SYSTEMS ( Creating,analyzing and evaluate Automatic policies or Automatic Systems.)
• DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE in OIL&GAS field and in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS field .
• Worked in the upgrade phase of MERIDIUM (V3.6) to MERIDIUM (V4.3) along with GE(General Electric) project team .
• Currently working in the upgrade phase 2 ( Combining MAXIMO and MERIDIUM )
• Knowledge in APM connect, Thickness Monitoring, etc SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS
• PCM gold medalist [scholarship]
• Science topper [2012-14]
• 1st place in Inter school sports meet [football]
• Inter collage gold medal winner for Football championship.
• Sub-District winner for 100 m & 200m running race. CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Participated in Technical quiz at TATHVA 2016, NIT CALICUT
• Attended a workshop on “ computational thinking for Electrical applications using MATLAB ”organized by Dept.of EEE, Amrita school of Engineering
• Attended a workshop on “ Design and Analysis of Solar Applications ” in ANOKHA 2015, Amrita school of Engineering
• Volunteered in the Security Dept. as Student Volunteer in ANOKHA 2015,16, Amrita school of Engineering
• KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LTD. [ BRAHMAPURAM diesel power plant, KOCHI ]
• KERALA ELECTRICAL & ALLIED ENGINEERING CO.LTD.
• KUDANKULAM NUCLEAR POWER PLANT.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
• Sports – Football, Cricket, Basketball, Badminton.
• Travelling and exploring new places.
• Trekking and swimming.
Father’s Name : Mr. SETHU MADHAVAN A.K
Mother’s Name : Mrs. MINI A.M
Date of birth : 25th June 1996
Nationality : Indian
Language proficiency : English -:
Place: Kerala RAHUL MS
Date: Electrical Engineer.