SRIDHAR C.S. Page *
Mylapore, Chennai: 600 004
• Graduated Masters in Computing Technology Extended in April 2016
• 3.8 years of Australia experience in IT
• Domain Worked: Logistics, Health, Aged care and Network domain
• Expertise in ServiceNow, Salesforce CRM system, Pronto, CCNA and IT servers & system. Career Objective:
To secure a challenging opportunity in well established, competitive, challenging environment, where my knowledge can be shared and enriched contributing to the company’s growth and in turn ensuring personal growth within the organization. Employment History:
September 2018 – Till Date IT Associate - Infosys Technologies Limited Australia April 2019 – Till Date Client: Leading Logistics Company
• Participating in formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge, experience and providing technical perspective in system engineering concepts.
• Working on ServiceNow tool. End to End project Management, starting from requirement gathering till delivery of the project.
• Participating in functionality testing and UAT for validation.
• Preparing Information Architecture, Feature List, Wireframes and User Stories Document and for the project development, also will be conducting interactive Walk- thru sessions with the internal stakeholders.
• Communicating and working with the developers according to the client requirements and maintaining the track record for BAU activities. September 2018 – March 2019 Client: Leading Electricity Network Company
• Working on ServiceNow tool, gathering requirements from the client & documentation of the changes.
• Understanding the business logic and documentation (BRD’s), explain the behaviour regarding with the data to the Project Stakeholders.
• Creating appropriate mock-ups and wire frames for better User Interface/ User Experience using Balsamiq.
• Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
• Working on Root cause Analysis with the team.
SRIDHAR C.S. Page 2
November 2016 – August 2018 IT Analyst - Kincare
• Identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams.
• Testing & Supporting Kincare Application.
• Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
• Worked on Salesforce and Click Communication requirements and issues.
• Worked on integration of Financial Force System with Salesforce systems.
• Working on de-duplication of data issues and service mapping during the migration. July 2016 - November 2016 Junior Systems Administrator – ITW Company
• Configuring Network Ports, Port Security, Sticky-MAC on ports.
• Excellent knowledge about Cisco Call manager, Cisco Unity Connection and UCCX.
• Salesforce Classic support & Liaising with vendors.
• Manage Pronto ERP System & Windows Server 2012 r2. Technical & Management skills:
• Have managed/communicated with the offshore team for an entire project and maintaining the client needs onshore by proactive communication.
• Having a client focused approach to work and comfortable working in a changing environment
• Exercised knowledge in Salesforce, Financial Force system and Application Testing. Education:
2014- 2015 Masters in Computing Technology Extended (GPA 5.20/7.0) University of Southern Queensland- Toowoomba, QLD
Relevant Coursework: Network Design and Analysis, Business Analysis, Principles and strategic of information security, Software Engineering and Software Development Tools. 2008-2013 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Jeppiaar Engineering College – Chennai, TN
Training & Certifications:
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
• ServiceNow System Administration.
• Salesforce Administration and CCNA.
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are best of my knowledge and belief. Sridhar