York, NY 10039 C: (646) 408- 1162
● Customer Service
● Managerial skills
● Contract negotiation skills
● Guest relations
● Sales and marketing strategy
● Managing events start to finish
Experienced Event planner with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with a strong ability to communicate effectively with executive, and business audiences. EXPERIENCE
Uber kiosk- Laguardia Airport, New York City, NY February 2019- present
● Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about Uber rides.
● Open new Uber accounts.
● Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
● Organization / Prioritizing / Time management / Multi-tasking / Negotiating / Networking / Streamlining processes / Delegating.
● Motivating / Coping / Empathy / Giving feedback / Dividing workloads / Conflict resolution / Leadership / Mediation.
Catering Manager New York, NY
Cater 2 me - June 2016-present
● Provide Catering to Tech companies (Appnexus, Spotify, Handy, Frames.io, ASAP and more)
● Work directly with the Catering Manager to plan, coordinate and implement company standards at events.
● Coordinate and expedite Front of House set ups and breakdowns.
● Demonstrate superior time management skills which include managing multiple events and activities at the same time.
● Develop event quotes and proposals and met with clients to negotiate.
● Execute follow-ups with event staff to confirm scheduling and logistics.
● Increase clientele by networking with local businesses and venues. New York Fashion Week,New York, NY — PR/Planner
Fashion Week Fashion Show presentation
August 2016- Sept 2018
● Managed all sort of the event operations- Finding the venue, hiring the caterer, hairstylist/makeup artists, cast models and audio/visual service arrangements
● Assisted celebrities with travel arrangements (hotels, air flights).
● Supervised production of events-obtained with event sponsors. Such as Bark Thins, Bai, Skin Ethiks, Century 21
Curlisto hair products and liquor sponsor (Myx Fusion)
● Obtained celebrity clients, media and VIP clients.
● Planned, coordinated and executed events – Oversaw the planning and execution of logistics and operations for private meetings, conferences, road/trade shows and special events.
● Managed event operations – The facility selection, contracting, pricing, transportation, accommodations, food and beverage selections and audio/visual service arrangements.
● Supervised production of events – Worked with event sponsors and internal/external teams on all aspects of planning the event.
● Planned the event floor plan and its budget and produced the event materials and accessories. Manager Event Production- New York, NY
Louis Vuitton Exhibit -. June 2016 - January/2018
● Developed, planned, organized, and managed events, which included cultural and museum Louis Vuitton exhibit.
● Guided visitors, explained audio tour, answered questions related to the topic matter/explain craftsman's work to visitors,trained brand ambassadors for coat check, check room condition, reported special issues, handed out materials (audio devices, maps, gifts, etc), counted visitors, and monitored visitors to ensure rules are followed. Girls Prep, New York, NY
Fashion & Business Specialist -October 2016- June 2017
● Created Style Biz program - organized career panel event featuring the Founder of Wilhelmina models & talent, Teen blogger and celebrity stylist.
● Business instruction (taught fashion, beauty and blogging)Superior grasp of business management and research practices Strong expertise in a variety of instructional strategies.
● High skills in professional image creation and presentation.
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
● Organized Style Biz award ceremony.
Meeting Planner- New York, NY
One Source Resource - November 2011 -October 2016
● Seamlessly planned and executed events, both professional (e.g., conferences and meetings) and social (e.g., weddings and birthday parties) for a range of clients. Managed budgets of up to
$30,000, for events with up to 500 attendees.
● Produced project timelines, production schedules and budgeting parameters for each meeting
.Maintained annual budgets of up to $1.0 million and updated client financial reporting and reconciliation.
● Traveled to and acted as the main onsite contact for the duration of the meeting. Secured hotel arrangements, meeting space, catering and audio visual needs. Supervised participant registration database and reports.
● Planned social functions, dinners, tours, and golf outings for the attendees.
● Negotiated group rates for hotels, air travel, ground transportation, and entertainment.
● Created concepts with various brands for client premium mailing. G-shock watches, New York-Merchandising Manager
August 2002- October 2011
● Created and developed publicity strategies to drive business goals.
● Forecasted and Negotiation with buyers.
● Collaborated with the finance department to forecast or determine whether the costs of raw materials will increase or decrease.
● Visual Merchandising.
● Worked closely with the Allocator to allocate of stock to stores and maintain the flow of stock to stores.
● Worked with sales and marketing departments to create cohesive publicity efforts
● Managed all sort of the event operations- The facility selection, contracting, pricing, transportation, accommodations, food and beverage selections and audio/visual service arrangements.
● Supervised production of events-worked with event sponsors. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1999 Bachelor of Arts: Marketing
Long Island University - New York City, NY, US
2019 Project Management
Project Management Online
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
Create new ideas, book talent and writer, produce edit and direct video for red carpet events in NYC. Managed and volunteered in schools/camps, developed programs that engage students in the community at the West Side YMCA, Harlem YMCA, Harlem Academy & Democracy Prep. Freelance Publicist for Catering Company, Leinys Catering, Managed 5-8 employees, Sales/Sponsorship, Increased sales 5% in six months and 10%,Quickbooks
(P&L),Marketed business at wedding expos, record labels and New York Fashion Week. Help build the brand, cultivate awareness and increase sales with pop up shop events.