The University of Texas at Dallas Richardson, TX
Master of Science in Computer Science Anticipated May 2021 Sri Sairam Engineering College, Anna University Chennai, India Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering April 2019 TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Development Tools : Object-Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), Net Beans. INTERN EXPERIENCE
AIR LIQUIDE MEDICAL SYSTEMS PVT LTD Nov 2018 – Feb 2019
• Installing and troubleshooting test environments and scripting and coding of test cases.
• Assist in software architecture development, prototyping, debugging and testing.
• Acquired basic skills in network troubleshooting, analysed network latency and assisted in detecting, diagnosing and resolving network performance issues. RESEARCH PROJECTS
• INTEGRATED LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Nov 2019 – Dec 2019 Used MySQL database that allows the user to store the customer and book details. Implementation of the system was developed using TkInter-Python GUI based application with MySQL database and the backend was done using Python.
• REINFORCEMENT LEARNING FOR PACMAN GAME Oct 2019 – Dec 2019 Deep Q-networks was used to train the Pacman agent to outrun the enemy and gain a high score by using Deep Q- learning which acts as the Reinforcement Learning agent . The learner follows a finite Markov Decision Process and the learning progress is improved by randomly sampling the experiences using Experience Replay. Different parameters like Epsilon value, Discount Factor and learning rate was constantly changed and the optimal solution was achieved after many iterations.
• BLACK MONEY MONITORING USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY Apr 2018 – May 2018 Created a tenant driven connectivity mechanism by implementing block chain technology. For the storage of sensitive and normal data, cloud was used efficiently. This project implemented big data concept to monitor money exchange and overall user behaviour for all money transactions.
• EFFICIENT WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM USING IOT Nov 2017 – Jan 2018 This project involved the design and fabrication of a cost effective prototype used for an effective waste management system. The entire project was based on ultrasonic and proximity sensors combined with GSM module that was used to alert the local health community officer.
• SMART VEHICLE PARKING SYSTEM Sept 2017 – Dec 2017 A prototype which can replace the existing parking system that is being used to park vehicles. Using proximity sensors and an Android Application, one can book their own parking slots and also look for free spots with the help of LED’s. The innovative work introduced is that of pre-booking of vehicle parking slots. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Eligibility: Eligibility to work in the U.S for internships and for full-time employment for up to 36 months without sponsorship.