SYED ADNAN HAIDER
Seeking a challenging career that demands the best in me, which will change my skill and help me to learn and grow continuously with the organization and contribute my experience, skill sets and knowledge to the growth of the company.
Qualification/Degree Institute/Board year
Matric Lahore Board 2008
D.A.E(Diploma of Associate Engineer ) Electrical P.B.T.E Lahore 2011 Advance technician Diploma in Electrical &
City & Guild U.K 2014
Graduation Diploma in Electrical Engineering City & Guild U.K 2018 Design Projects and report
• Design of Distribution System for Small Industry
• Design of Home automation system using GSM
• Conversant with MS-Office Package with latest version.
• Microsoft Windows Installation
• PWS( Power word simulation)
• Revit MEP Autodesk
• AVR (Microcontroller )
IOSH ( Safety Management)
Safety awareness against personal & plant.
Hazardous Area Classification
Awareness about ISO 9001, IEEE
E-Permit to Work System
Urdu, Punjabi, English, Chines
• Electrical Maintenance Management.
• Time Management
• Testing & Commissioning of Power & Control Systems
• Team Leading site Supervision
• Design Protection system For Equipment and human safety
• High Voltage Operation/isolation and switching
• Design Energy meter selection for industry
• Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis
• Preparation of Administrative and Technical Procedures
• Reliability Improvement of Electrical Equipment
• Calculate KVA Demand
• Calculation of cable sizing for equipment rating and specification
• Calculation Power Factor and improvement
Company: ORPIC (Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company) Position: Electrical Engineer
Jan, 2018 to continue
Design a substation & pumps installation & Panel charge up etc. Wiring ERRECTION
Permit Holder & Permit Approver & ORPIC E Permit ID: 701917 Cable test meager test Pressure test continuity test Earth Resistance Test
Carry out preventive Project activities based on work orders, and carry out Project skilled and testing & commissioning of electrical equipment.
Participate in the assigned plant testing commissioning mager testing shutdown activities and ensure timely completion of job activities.
Isolate and energize LV and HV motors & Switchgear and accept electrical permit to work. Comply with all company Health, Safety and Environment as well as Work Permit, policies and procedures.
Verify completed testing & commissioning activities and ensure that the job is performed as per requirement and complete the Project activity sheet. Collect technical data from the field if requested by senior area engineer Road Light Fitting and Installation & High Mask Light Fitting Company: Electrical Master and switchgear, Lahore, Pakistan Position: Electrical Engineer
Duration: November 2016 to December 2017
Design and Made control Panel on Customer Demand like Star Delta Motor Control Panel, Automatic Power Shift on Generator and WAPADA
Power Factor Panel
Distribution of Load Control MCCB and MCB
Company: Mughal Steel Mills Ltd, Lahore, Pakistan Position: Assistance Electrical Engineer
Duration: March, 2013 to Feb 2014
Worked in Maintenance & Operation Of electrical equipment in industry • Eraction Of new plant.
• Testing of new switchgear
• Operation testing
• Furnace operation and testing and Operation
• Carry out preventive maintenance activities based on work orders, and carry out skilled maintenance, repair and testing of electrical equipment. Assigned plant shutdown activities and ensure timely completion of job activities. Company: TANDLIANWALA SUGAR MILLS Ltd (Unit Zamand), D.I.Khan, Pakistan Position: Assistance Electrical Engineer
January, 2012 to 31 March, 2013
Worked in Maintenance & Operation Of electrical equipment in Mill House, boiling house, & boiler house etc.
• Carry out preventive maintenance activities based on work orders, and carry out skilled maintenance, repair and testing of electrical equipment.
• participate in the assigned plant shutdown activities and ensure timely completion of job activities.
• Isolate and energize LV and HV motors and accept electrical permit to work.
• Verify completed maintenance activities and ensure that the job is performed as per requirement and complete the maintenance activity sheet. • Collect technical data from the field if requested by senior area engineer.
Company: Packages Limited, Lahore Pakistan
Position: Internship in Electrical PBD Department Duration: 3rd August 2011 to 3rd October 2011
Worked Experience on RLC, PLC, DCS & SCADA Control System DCS by ABB Siemens
Father Name Syed Mubarak Shah
Date of Birth 08-08-1992
Passport No AV4706791
Marital Status Single
OMAN RESIDENT NO 113106689