Name of the Candidate
Name of the Post Applied
Stores In charge
Job related skills / software
Receives all incoming shipments; verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders. Notifies and/or delivers received items to addressee
Stores / Purchase
Stores Executive / Manager / Keeper /Store Officer/Accounts
Years of Experience
Salary Expected per Month(Rs)
28000 to 45000
Highest Qualification attained
Major / Specialization
Are you looking for job now?
Carrier Summary :-
More than 14 years of work experience in inventory started as Assistant Storekeeper and later on good the responsibilities of independent Storekeeper . Possess good communication skills with a quick responsiveness to learn new technologies and ideas.
Current Employer : (1st January 2009 to till date)
M/s Bharat Firtz werner Ltd an ISO 9001, 9002 & 14001 company Popularly Known As Bfw, is india’s largest machine tool builder.
Designation : Ass Store Officer ( Role-store in charge)
Project : VMC,HMC,TMD
M/S BFW FIRTZ WERNER LTD
Project :- : VMC,HMC,TMD (Approx.Cost-215 crores)
Client :- Ashok Leyland, Bhel, Mahindra, BFL, Tvs, Ofaj, L&T, HAL, Renault Nissan
Position Held : Store In Charge
Role and Responsibility :
1. Receives all incoming shipments; verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders. Notifies and/or delivers received items to addressee
2. Receives, classifies, and credits returned or reclaimed materials, supplies, and equipment and replaces them in stock according to an existing storage system.
3. Unpacks materials, supplies, tools, and equipment; verifies articles received against packing list and purchase orders; counts or weighs the articles; stores articles in prescribed bins, racks, shelves, and floor or yard sites.
4. Inspects incoming materials for wear, damage, or defects; reports any discrepancies or damage in materials received; notifies the proper person if repairs or adjustments are required.
5. Processes receiving and delivery for inventory and non-inventory items purchased by satellite warehouses.
6. Goods Receipt Note (GRN) Preparation and communication with Finance / Purchase
7. Issue Ledger management and control at site
MATERIAL ISSUE :
1. Issues articles upon requisition; may use hand tools to cut stock to size prior to issue.
2. Stages most materials, supplies and equipment for crews.
3. Assembles materials from requisition forms; loads and unloads equipment and supplies from trucks; loads docks and runways.
4. Handles all issuances of construction meters (hydrant meters) to outside customers and processes receiving of returned construction meters following proper procedures.
5. May determine material requirements from general item descriptions or from construction drawings or specifications, may contact vendors to determine availability of parts and equipment
MATERIAL ORDERING :
1. Writes up purchase requisitions to maintain adequate inventory of materials and supplies and initiates special orders for materials and parts for special jobs.
2. Co-ordinates with Engineering Department regarding materials for planned jobs. Works with Accounting Section concerning discrepancies in deliveries and to identify and anticipate problems regarding a transaction on a purchase or delivery.
3. Coordinates with Purchasing Section on materials relating to purchases, inventory, and non-inventory items according to specifications and standards.
MATERIAL CONTROL :
1.Performs the clerical checking of new stores as they are being received; may work outdoors or away from the supply yard i.e., may deliver parts to crews or other District facilities.
2. Performs clerical duties associated with storekeeping function.
3.Prepares form records and obtains necessary signatures for stock issued.
4. Labels items for storage as required; assists in filing receiving reports and requisitions.
5.Maintains the stock area, warehouse, and other work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
6. Ensures the security of equipment and supplies kept in storage areas by locking up the equipment as needed.
7. Processes the return of materials to vendors or materials to be scrapped or junked.
8. Solves difficult problems such as tracing purchase documents or partial shipments.
9.Operates an on-line computer system to access, input, and change inventory data and related information; applies code number to materials and equipment from existing code system.
Working Experience :
1)M/S Bharat Firtz Werner . : ( 2009 - 2019 – 10 Years )
Position Held : Store Officer
2)Proteck Circuit Systems private Ltd. 2006-2008 – 3 years)
Position Held : Ass Store Incharge
Education Qualification :
10th passed from Tamil nadu State Board (62 %)
12th passed from Tamil nadu State Board (67%)
B.Com passed from Thiruvalluvar university (55%)
Professional Qualification ::
Personal Traits : :
Honesty, Sincerity, Time Punctuality
Computer Skills : :
Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2000,MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS FrontPage, Internet Explorer, Outlook.
Software Skill :- :
SAP,SQL & internet Applications
Personal Profile :
Name : Mr.Rajesh
Fathers Name : Mr.Arumugam
Dist : Thiruvannamalai
State : Tamil Nadu
Date of Birth : 01-Jan-1985
Marital Status : Married
Language Known : English, Tamil
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hindu
I do here by confirm that the information given in this form is true to do the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : 02.11.2019