SURYA TEJA KROSURI
# *-*-****, ********** *****, Lane-2,
Kazipet, Telangana - 506003
I hereby, contribute to become a successful professional in a highly competitive technological world where performance is rewarded with new challenging responsibilities and to serve a reputed growth-oriented industry in the field of Design and Analysis Engineering. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
• Skilled Mechanical Engineering Professional with a Bachelors degree in Mechanical & Industrial Engineering and 4.6 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry for Project/Product Design and Maintenance of Control Valves.
• Experienced in developing a low level to high level design mechanical solutions that comply to industry recognized standards to deliver the assigned design deliverables as per customer requirements
• Creating, analyzing and maintaining the design layouts, schematics, performing calculation ensuring the design meets the specification, standards and material requirements
• Vendor/Supplier interaction and customers regarding design, material, cost and other manufacturing activities
• Reduced the project Turn Around Time (TAT) drastically by automating the existing BOM Data Base Information in SAP for the Control Valves BOM Automation Project there by improving overall product delivery efficiency by 41%.
• Achieved All star Employee Award for the successful first phase project transition to Chennai by efficient team management.
• Certified from British Standard (BS) for product design and safety requirements TECHNICAL SKILLS
Design & Analysis Tools: AutoCAD-14, Solid Edge ST10, Solid works, CATIA & Hypermesh Programming Languages: C Language.
Technologies: SAP-Modules (ERP, PP), MS Office-Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Power point Statistical Tools: MATLAB
Product Design Engineer, Control Valves August 2016 – Till date Severn Glocon India Pvt. Ltd
• Creates, Analyse and maintains the design layouts, schematics ensuring that the design meets the specifications, standards, and material requirements and other using Solid Edge ST10.
• Handling a product of Series 5000 control valves which deals with General, Severe Service, High pressure and Cryogenic Applications
• Lead design reviews with cross functional teams to ensure the design meets the product requirements for safety, reliability, ease of manufacturing & customer requirements.
• Perform Product lifecycle management (PLM), CFD and FEA Analysis through Solid Works and prepares reports and other documentation on Ongoing Processes.
• Co-ordinates with Suppliers and customers regarding Design, Material, Cost and manufacturing related activities.
• Perform FMEAs, Engineering change orders, Tolerance Stack up, Root cause analysis
(RCAs) and provide design solutions to correct non-conformances considering design, safety, quality schedule and cost
Junior Engineer – Acciona Wind Power, Spain. June’15 to June’16 Top View Infratech India Pvt. Ltd
• Handled construction work by preparing initial structures, drawings and drafting functional specifications by using the software AUTOCAD-13.
• Base Drawing coordination related to foundation.
• Created and maintained wind farm layouts, schematics or other visual documentation for wind farms.
• Coordinated for procurement of machine and tools.
• Daily progress review with execution team.
• Receive, review and process bills related to day to day purchase at site, vendor and sub- contractor payments.
• Co-ordinated with all the disciplines, field engineering and construction.
• Performed inspections for equipment’s like Silos and Office Cabins VOLUNTARY WORK
• Non-profit organization working for the betterment of old-aged and orphan children. Student Volunteer:
• Actively participated as student volunteer in Hyderabad region to collect used clothing and donation to orphan children.
• Worked for Teach for India as a volunteer and rendered services in government schools. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Technology – Mechanical Engineering with 79% 2011 - 2015 Kakatiya University Warangal, INDIA.
Board of Intermediate – Majors: Math, Physics, Chemistry with 93% 2009-2011 SR Junior College Warangal, INDIA.
OPTIMIZATION OF PROCESS PARAMETERS IN ROTARY DIE-
SINK ELECTRIC DISCHARGE MACHINING USING TAGUCHIS
aims at optimizing the input parameters and analyzing the output responses to find out significant parameters using Taguchi's methodology. EDM uses the principle of erosive effect of electric discharges. It gives an alternate method for conventional machining which is optimized using taguchis methodology. It details us the effects of variation of input parameters on the material removal rate (MRR). High surface finish & accuracy are predominant features.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• All Star Employee Award
• 1st place in International Technical Paper Presentation - Cryogenic Grinding Technology in ERUDITION’12, a national technical symposium organized by Kakatiya University (WITS).
• 1st place in Technical Paper Presentation in SPUTNIK’12, a national technical symposium organized by VRCE
• Organized a one-day workshop on CNC Programming & Machining in Kakatiya University
• Organized Robo-soccer event Yantraang’13 a national technical symposium in Kakatiya University (KITSW)
• Presented a manned robot in the event Robowars in Mindspark’12 organized by COEP, Pune.
• Participated in Robowars in Sumshodini’13 a national technical symposium organized by KITSW.
• Attended national level seminar conducted by Fibreglass Industries Association, on
“Composite Materials and Their Applications in Automobiles” at Kakatiya University.
• Attended national level seminar conducted by Nurture Talent Academy & Techkriti’12 on
“Ideas to Execution for Entrepreneurs” at KITSW.
• Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD), Hyderabad, India in May 2012
• Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Ramachandrapuram, India, in May 2014. ABILITIES
• Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Math Skills
• Strong Knowledge in International standards like ASME, API, ISO, GD&T
• Strong product knowledge and understanding of target customers.
• Directed towards customer Success.