مازن بن محمد الدباسي
MAZEN M. ALDEBASI
RIYADH –SAUDI ARABIA
Certified financial consultant holds an advanced study in Banking & Finance and a bachelor of Business Administration degree in addition to many professional programs and courses. I have a considerable practical experience for more than 17 years in the fields finance and investment after working at various banks and companies.
I worked at the Saudi Hollandi Bank, Alrajhi Bank in the corporate finance department, worked as a general manager of treasury and investment at Almajal Alarabi Holding, worked at Ministry of Housing as a consultant, and a part-time financial consultant for many companies, I contributed in establishing many companies in various fields as I presided over some of them. Through My career journey I gained expertise and obtain knowledge about Saudi Market in various administrative and financial businesses.
CEO 2017 – present
- Provide Financial consulting to companies (risk management, cash management, financing, budgets, plans and strategies)
- Provide studies of feasibility and investment opportunities and its assessment and mergers.
- Companies establishment and management (food, education, and services...) .
Consultant For Ejar Project 2016 -2017
- Contribution to creating a Ejar program (procedures, products, and services)
- Setting policies, financial procedures and payment systems.
- Negotiations and working with the outsider parties (Banks, SAMA, Insurance, systems and marketing companies ...)
- Establishment of finance and employment department. General Manager Of Treasury & Investments 2013 – 2016
- Group Treasury management ( 11 subsidiry Co ) with annual revenues exceeding 1.5 Billion.
- Managing banking facilities & relationship with 14 banks, funding exceeding One Billion .
- Investment management and diversification.
- Preparing plans, strategies and risk management.
- Prepare the balance sheets and budgets for companies and projects.
- Businesses development.
Corporate Relationship Manager \ Cash Management 2010 – 2013
- Corporate and Projects Finance.
- Providing and development the products of cash management to companies.
- Providing corporate banking services.
Assistant Director of Corporate Relations 2006 – 2010
- Corporate and Project Finance.
- Providing all corporate banking services.
- Corporate relations management
Familiar with legislation and Financial regulations.
Reducing borrowing costs and expenses.
Formulate policies, develop financial procedures and follow them up.
Create financial budgets and balance sheets & Reporting.
Preparing strategic, short, medium and long term strategic plans.
Analyze market data and provide an appropriate consultation that based on the data.
Building and establishing technical systems.
Provide the strategy consulting by various financial products and services.
Conduct studies and economic feasibility study as well as provide suggestions.
Study market trends and analyze the competitive enterprise.
Improve and develop businesses, investments and managing risks.
Find solutions and new sources of finance for expansion purpose.
Communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
The ability to predict monthly, quarterly and annual results.
Management, leadership, and organizational skills,
Drafting contracts and agreements.
Wide network of relationships in the Saudi market.
Skills of selecting the right competencies and teamwork.
*Certificates and Documents are available upon request.
Corporate Sales Officer 2003 – 2006
- Providing global freight forwarding services to companies.
- Studying and Evaluating the credit status of companies.
- Corporate relations management .