Dedicated and accomplished professional with over 20 years extensive experience in
leadership, business operations, Human Resources, office management and financial service. Confident communicator with an unwavering commitment to customer service, with skills to accomplish business objectives and to promote staff relations. Boasting a consistent & proven track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing performance, all to tight time scales and within budget. Recognized for collaborating with senior stakeholders to effectively prioritize activities and achieve defined objectives, translating business requirements into solutions to reach corporate performance goals and targets. Experience
Agent Team Member, Shavon Sisson State Farm; Amarillo, TX - April 2019 - February 2020
• Property & Casualty and Life and Health Licensed
• State Farm Licensed
• Work in sales and service of State Farm products and services
• Pivot from sales to service and vice versa.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to interact with co-workers for the success of the Agency
• Social Media
Operations Manager, Jessica Hunnicutt Insurance Agency; Amarillo, TX - December 2018-April 2019
• Coordinated, planned and supported day-to-day operations of a multi-person Office setting.
• Managed human resources functions including policies, procedures, employee relations and benefits.
• Oversaw sales, and CSR’s - reports, marketing, sales, social media Associate Pastor - Executive/Finance, Victory Church; Amarillo, TX January 2011 - November 2018
• Coordinated, planned and supported day-to-day operations of a multi-person Office setting, from 11 - 15 at any one time, including overseeing whole church operation.
• Oversaw and performed key operational functions including general accounting, payroll, budget management, month-end and year-end financial reporting and income statements, bank reconciliations, donation tracking and reporting.
• Managed human resources functions including policies, procedures, employee records, employee relations and benefits. Identified and resolved critical organizational flaws which reduced turnover and increased membership and morale Lavon Weemes
806-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org 6706 Prosper Drive Amarillo,Texas 79119
• Collaborated with financial committee to manage church budget, controlled costs for a yearly budget, and meet district and state requirements.
• Secured loans for high level management spending purposes, analyzed costs and revenues to project future trends.
• Worked in partnership with members of each church ministry to develop church vision.
• Organized and oversaw church events, including "Glo", a mega-Christmas production seen by between 5000-7000 people a year.
• Performed Pastoral duties to include Biblical counseling and teaching; Oversight of Women's Ministry (team of 12) and Cafe V (church coffee shop).
• Acted as Worship Pastor for 5 years.
• Served as Board Secretary to Victory Church Board, charged with the keeping of the minutes.
Executive Administrative Assistant, Victory Church; Amarillo, TX - March 2005 - December 2010
• Responsible for church office operations and staff, including but not limited to: professional memoranda, letters and marketing copy, public relations, event planning, equipment maintenance. Also coached, trained and developed administrative staff.
• Created, implemented and maintained comprehensive database for reporting of productivity statistics to comply with corporate policies which resulted in significant time and financial savings.
• Operated within budget while managing all travel arrangements, scheduling and coordination of all meetings, conferences and special events. Helped Planned and organized Glo, large music event with over 7000 attendees for 5 years.
• Interacted with all levels of office and field staff with integrity and professionalism.
• Answer and screen calls, greeted visitors, and performed other general administrative tasks.
• Organized a 60+ member worship team, and ran lean and efficient operations with a focus on cost efficiencies, productivity, quality and on-time job completion. Education
South Plains College, Levelland, Texas — 2 years, 1979-82 American Public University, Online - Accounting; Currently enrolled Skills
Administration, Data Entry, Planning and Scheduling / Calendar Management, Time Management, Safety & Regulatory Compliance, Account Management, Strategic Planning, Problem Solving, Leadership, Organizational Skills, Customer Service, Communication, Accounting & Bookkeeping, Planning And Scheduling, Team Supervision & Training, Detail Oriented, Executive Leadership, Budget Management, Customer Relationship Management, Financial Management, Team Leadership, Staff Utilization, Strategic Planning and Management, Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel), Competitive And Strategic Planning, Decisive, Organized, Logistics; Office Management; Human Resources, Social Media
• Lisa Blake, Executive Director of Leadership Amarillo & Canyon; PO Box 1626, Amarillo, TX. 79105; 806-***-****; email@example.com
• Eddie Trice; Senior Pastor; South Plains Church; 1421 E. Cactus Dr.; Levelland, TX 79336; 806-***-****; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Alonzo Everhart; Pantex; 806-***-****; email@example.com