M. Quentin Fuseau
(+**) 6 75 46 91 05
Skype : quentin.fuseau
Journalist / Communication Manager
Since February 2017 – Communication Manager and Editor-in-chief for NEOMA Alumni, in Paris (France) : The NEOMA Business School Alumni Network is one of the leading alumni networks in France, with over 69,000 graduates from all our courses, all over France and worldwide:
• Editor-in-chief for the association’s magazine (4 magazines per year and 9 000 copies) ;
• 5 journalists and 1 graphic artist under my direct supervision ;
• Helped to increase the quarterly subscription for the magazine (+3 000 in two years)
• In charge of newsletters, social media, PR, etc. Since September 2017 – Lecturer at University Catholic University of Angers (France) :
• I give courses in editorial techniques and mostly writing skills.
• 40 master’s students in 2 classes.
June 2016 to December 2016 – Internship at Adelphe, in Paris (France) : Adelphe is a service company for companies involved in the recycling of their household packaging marketed in France.
• In charge of the Annual report ;
• In charge of newsletters, social media, PR, etc. July 2015 to October 2015 - Assistant Project Manager at chez Way to Blue, communication company, in Paris Janvier 2015 to February 2017 – Writing Freelance for many communication company in Paris : Tapuka, La Netscouade, etc.
Dec. 2011 to June 2012 - Assistant Lecturer at Gonzaga’s University in Spokane (USA)
• Courses in French, French cinema and Common Law ;
• Project management for education.
October 2015 to November 2016 - University Paris IV Sorbonne – Master’s degree in Editorial Communication
• Communication and Marketing
2012 to 2014 – University Paris IX Dauphine – Preparatory Class for Public Service Exam 2009 to 2011 – Toulouse Institute of Political Science – Master’s degree in Political Science 2006 to 2009 – University of Law in Angers – Bachelor’s degree Others Expériences
Since October 2015 – Secretary General of the Almuni’s Association of Sorbonne. Website : http://www.anciens-conseil-editorial.com/ Since 2009 – Editor-in-chief for an internet magazine about TV Shows : 5,000 unique visitors per month. Website : https://serieall.fr/
Foreign Languages :
• Fluent in English ;
• Basic in Spanish.
Computer Skills : Word, Excel, Power Point, Website managing, CMS (Word press, Drupal), Balsamiq, Google Analytics.
• NFL, Swimming, Comic-Books, North American’s History, etc.