Alexander J. Clair
***** *********** **. *****: (845) 527- 9427
Trinity, FL 34655 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of Qualifications: An accomplished manager with a proven ability to identify unique and cutting-edge ways to improve customer experience while maintaining a healthy bottom line. Strengths in planning, executing, and closing projects. A strong knowledge and passion for food and the service industries. A drive for knowledge and identifying opportunities to continuously improve personally and the company he works with.
CEO, Stealth Technologies Inc., Largo, FL June 2019 to Current Chief Executive Officer of a Publicly traded company located in Largo, FL.
• Make high-level decisions regarding company policy and strategy.
• Create and deploy operational policies and a strategic planning.
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Work closely with senior stakeholders and board members.
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations for a publicly traded company.
• Build relationships and alliances with other organizations.
• Oversee day-to-day operations at the company.
VP of Operations, Stealth Technologies Inc., Largo, FL January 2018 to June 2019 Oversaw the management and process of a $6 Million revenue product development and distribution company. Managed a team to find new and exciting products, develop them to be market ready, and sell them across multiple platforms and markets.
• Identified unique product opportunities for safety and technology and worked with international suppliers and manufacturers to meet high customer expectations
• Managed relationships with sales and manufacturing to meet fast turnaround of products and their development while maintaining strict budget requirements and high quality of goods. Operations Manager/Senior Systems Analyst, RSM Maintenances, Paramus, NJ April 2015 to January 2018 Oversaw the management and process of 100+ employees. Helped to maintain work force size while increasing revenue from
$30 million annually to over $50 million annually.
• Developed industry leading performance metric measuring software
• Launched an internet-based work order management software Manager, Wegmans Food Markets, Rochester, NY 2011 to April 2015 As a member of the management team responsible for the proper functioning of the prepared foods department in a regional supermarket with 85+ stores, responsibilities included hiring, staffing and scheduling; training & development; and supply management using Simplification Process metrics.
• Developed and supervise a team of 40+ employees
• Accurately forecasted department and customer needs when planning daily production lists
• Reduced inventory loss by working across all food departments to utilize shrink
• Ensure compliance to USDA food safety guidelines and maintain accurate records
• Served as store Safety Coordinator responsible for communication of safety initiatives, and organization of bi-annual safety fairs
• Proficient in schedule writing using both LRM and Labor Pro systems Senior Project Manager, Roger Associates, Rochester, NY 2008 to 2010 A manufacturing facility specializing in aerospace, defense, and satellite industries, responsible for the complete management of specific jobs from planning to completion.
• Generated project timelines, budgets, and pricing structure using GANTT charts.
• Coordinated purchasing, manufacturing, and quality departments in regards to project
• Served as a liaison to government offices on defense projects
• Knowledge of ASTM, Military, SAE, AWS, AMS, AISI, ANSI standards
• Command of basic machining practices and standards including material selection, plating and coating, heat treatment, GT&D (geometric dimensional tolerances) with precision parts and assemblies. Technology skills
• CNC Programming using Cimatron and Mastercam CAD/CAM software, Solidworks 3D Modeling software
• Microsoft Office Suite including Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Adobe products including Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop
• HTML coding and Java Script
• POS systems and Inventory management software platforms Education
Hamilton College, Clinton, NY September 2004 – May 2008 Bachelor of Arts Degree – Mathematics