D-***, Rajendra Prasad Hall of Residence, IIT Kharagpur
Year Degree/Exam Institute CGPA/Marks
**** *.****, ****** Engineering IIT Kharagpur 7.36/10 2017 Class XII (CBSE) APS Kirkee, Pune 86.4%
2015 Class X (CBSE) APS Fatehgarh 10/10
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Programming Languages: C, Python, R
Software : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Engineering Equation Solver, Microsoft Excel, Solidworks INTERNSHIPS AND PROJECTS
Fincare Small Finance Bank, Bangalore Product Development Internship [May 2019 - July 2019]
•Worked on the benchmarking of the payment gateway like UPI, AePS and Billdesk in order to take these live at Fincare.
•Implemented 7 new features in UPI by analyzing others banking app in the market and designed UPI screens.
•Generated AePS response code streamline for failure at different steps of transaction to identify it after analyzing it’s flow.
•Used Balsamiq &Bizagi modeler tools to develop wireframes and models for features of UPI to have a look & feel of features. COMPETITIONS
Interhall Data Analytics Competition (2nd position) [ Feb 2018 ]
● Compared the performance of Mutual fund houses in terms of Assets under Management (AUM), Net Asset Value
(NAV),AUM growth and NAV growth using Simple Linear, Quadratic and Logarithmic trend lines.
● Computed the error in the fit using RMSE (root mean squared error)function and identified the best fit trend.
● Identified the factors influencing the performance of the mutual funds by modelling the growth in Net Asset Value as performances using feature variables such as quarterly GDP, FDI, Indian and Consumer Price Index (CPI).
● Scrapped the required data of different macro-economic factors using beautifulsoup package in python. AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
● Secured ALL INDIA RANK 3217 (CRL) among 1.3 Million students in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) - Main (B.Tech) 2017.
● Secured State rank 24 in NSEP 2017 and qualified for 2nd round in Indian National Physics Olympiad.
● Secured 4th position in OPEN IIT Maths Olympiad at IIT Kharagpur.
● Secured Bronze medal in the Interhall Volleyball Tournament, IIT Kharagpur.
● Inter IIT Volleyball probable player for two consecutive years (currently among top 7 players of the Institute). COURSEWORK INFORMATION
Probability and Statistics Algorithmic Toolbox (Coursera) Programming and Data Structures Economics Data Science (Coursera) Machine Learning (Coursera) POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Small Area Games Secretary, Rajendra Prasad Hall, IIT Kharagpur July 2018 - April 2019
● Successfully managed a budget of Rs 1,42,000 for Small area games with my co-secretary.
● Worked as a team with 6 other Sports Secretaries for smooth conduct of Sports Tournament at IIT Kharagpur.
● Results- Rajendra Prasad Hall secured the Third position in General Championship (2018-19). Core Team Member, Technology Transfer Group (TTG), IIT Kharagpur July 2018 - April 2019
● TTG is a group under the aegis of Dean, Sponsored Research & Industrial Consultancy, IIT Kharagpur.
● Part of the core organising team of TEDx IIT Kharagpur and INAE Youth conclave 2018.
● Coordinated with the team to manage a budget of Rs 0.3 Million for TEDx IIT Kharagpur 2019. EXTRA - CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
● Part of National Sports Organisation for 2 years. July 2017-April 2019
● Part of Silver winning Data Analytics team of Rajendra Prasad Hall. January 2018
● Part of Interhall Product Designing team of Rajendra Prasad Hall. February 2018
● Part of Bronze winning Dramatics team of Rajendra Prasad Hall. February 2019
● Vice captain of Interhall Volleyball team of Rajendra Prasad Hall. March 2019