email@example.com • C: 810-***-**** 8500 Indian Pipe Drive, Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Skilled Manufacturing/ Quality Engineering providing over 25 years of technical and hands-on experience. Progressive career record reflects substantial success in managing quality projects, improvements, and diligently conducting necessary business analysis. Proficient in applying life-cycle methodologies, knowledge obtained through extensive certification efforts. Diplomatic vendor negotiator, quality systems controller, and standards-compliant leader. Significant area of strength lies in growing and implementing ground-floor policies and procedures. Areas of Expertise include:
Quality Assurance Expertise Corrective & Preventative Actions Vendor Management
Continuous Improvement Technical Layouts Process & Product Auditor
Organizational Change Management
Business Process Development
Safety & Regulatory Compliance
Staff Mentorship & Rewards
GENERAL MOTORS • WARREN, MI • MAY 2017 – MARCH 2019. Senior Supplier Quality Engineer ( CHASSIS)
• Participate in an effective Supplier communication process.
• Develop and maintain inspection procedures for Receiving Inspection.
• Disposition and resolve non-conformance issues of supplied materials.
• Generate Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR) as required and follow up with Suppliers for completion/closure.
• Participate in the assessment and selection of Suppliers of key commodities.
• Participate in the development of purchased component/assembly requirements.
• Assist suppliers with process improvement initiatives.
• Assist in the development of Supplier quality plans for supplied materials.
• Participate in the establishment of Supplier performance metrics.
• Conduct Supplier process and performance audits.
• Perform/Review Supplier process validations.
• Partnered directly with Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing and the supplier to provide AIAG Quality Engineering resources in support of new product development, product launch schedules, supplier containment and corrective actions
• Developed PPAP project plans and coordinated part submissions to support successful project launch and achieve specified APQP requirements.
• Supplier Quality manual and applicable ISO and IATF/TS16949 documentation
• Work directly with suppliers to develop processes and capabilities in compliance with AIAG and validated quality systems, production process, quality controls.
IROQOUIS INDUSTRIES • WARREN, MI • MARCH 2019 – OCTOBER 2019. Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
(General Motors T1 SUV Launch programs)
• Manage : SQMS, GQTS, SRV,,,etc.
L & W ENGINEERING • Belleville, MI • 2015 - 2016
Senior Quality Engineer
Subject matter expert contributing support across departmental lines inclusive of Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, Design Controls, Risk Management, Statistical Techniques. Assist with Quality Engineering operations to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction, and to meet and exceed quality preparations for TS16949 internal audits.
• Oversee Risk Management standards compliance to aligned with external and corporate protocols
• Investigate new product failures during multiple phases of development and testing
• Continue personal improvement and education to remain updated in current organizational products, policies and procedures THAI SUMMIT AMERICA/OGIHARA • Howell, MI • 1991 - 2015 Quality Advisor & Director, Foreign Service Assignment (CHINA) 2014 – 2015 Provided managerial oversight for one year at Changshu Thai Summit Ogihara (CTSO) and Fuzhou Thai Summit Ogihara (FOTS) by implementing quality policies and procedures in preparation for TS16949 Certification.
• Provide operational support of CF16, UKL, and ZF projects executions and parts
• Partner with quality and building metallurgical testing laboratory technicians to maintain procedural integrity
• Guide and mentor technicians to develop skills and knowledge of WLS (Whitelight scans), CMM, and Ultrasonics Thai Summit America Corporation 1991 - 2014
Served global stamping and assembly needs for crucial clients inclusive of GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Mercedes, Quros, BMW, Jaguar and Freightliner. BMW • 2015 Provided quality assurance supervision in stamping and assembly process of vehicle control arm FORD F150 • 2014 Led Quality Direction in stamping and assembly of structural aluminum components Quality Facilitator & Manager, 2007 – 2008
Quality Liaison & Layout Technician 1998 - 2006
( CMM, White/Bluelight scans, Shape grabber,Romer arm ...etc) Freightliner • 2006 Conducted quality inspections and guidance in development of Cascadia hoods Jaguar • 2005 Oversaw development of cars’ fenders, lift gates, and truck lids to ensure quality compliance Cadillac Seville • 2003 Conducted operational quality checks for construction of vehicles’ truck lids, and interior and exterior assembly
Chevy Malibu • 2002 Supervised quality operations in vehicles’ lift gates, and assembly of structural components Honda NSX • 1998 Project quality evaluations in manufacturing of vehicle underbody and skin panels Press Operator - 1993-1994
Ultrasonics III/Destruction testing
• Designed and implemented manufacturing quality policies, procedures, and technical reporting
• Developed substantial quality assurance processes for Mercedes components, leading technicians through parts inspections
• Conducted experiments and evaluations on newly-developed welding field equipment, applications, and methods, mitigating issues originating from metal integrity Supplier Quality Engineer
• Assisted in the development and implementation of supplier management programs
• Tracked and qualified or disqualified suppliers according to organization’s standards.
• Maintained successful relationships with Suppliers, Engineers, Manufacturing, and regulatory departments.
Assembly Engineer / Program Manager
• Built aluminum body for Ford F-150 and Thailand motorcycle frame manufacturer (PROTOTYPE) Welding/Fasteners Engineer Experience
• Laser welding for Thailand motorcycle frame and components ( Prototype). Also laser welding on material not yet on the market.
• Spotwelding using copper caps
• Spotwelding using titanium caps
• Spin welding on F150 Aluminum Truck components, Also Tube Spin welds. (Friction welding)
• Mig welding
• Tig welding
• Safety Rivets
Metal Finish : Class “A surfaces
• Outer Front Doors
• Outer Rear Doors
• Quarter Panels
LANSING COMMUNITY COLLEGE Lansing, MI
Coursework in Project Management, 2012
CALIFORNIA CREEK University San Francisco, CA
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
Supplier Quality design for six sigma
Export and sanction compliance
MOTT COMMUNITY COLLEGE Howell, MI
Certificate – Accounting
Certificate – PFMEA/Control Plans
Certificate – TS16949
Certificate – SPC
Certificate - GD&T
TATA TECHNOLOGIES NOVI, MI
Certificate – AutoCAD
Certificate – CATIA V5
Certificate – CATIA V5 Assembly
GD&T Welding I MS Word MS Excel Shape Grabber 5S PowerPoint Metrologic CMM Programming/Operator FMEA/Control Plan