Mary T. Wolf
MAY 2019 – CURRENT
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, PIPER SANDLER & CO.
● Serve as support to various departments including Accounting, Conference Services, Human Resources and Marketing.
Accounting: Consolidate expenses for Conference Services, Marketing and Travel Conference Services: Greet clients and guests, assist setup of client meetings, monthly expense reporting, and requests as needed
Human Resources: Complete new hire processing, contractor setup, time card processing, and assist recruiting with phone screens and interviews for intern and experienced roles
JANUARY 2019- MAY 2019
SPECIAL INVESTIGATION INTERN, MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
● Analyzed and monitored phone calls, emails, and money transfers of inmates throughout Minnesota
● Produce detailed documents by transcription
● Drafted offender profiles for possibility of absconding from parole
● Evaluated the likelihood of reoffending, taking preventative techniques and research on the most likely place offenders would return
JUNE 2018 – SEPTEMBER 2018
HR AND VR INTERN, MID- AMERICA FESTIVALS
• Served as the point of communication for venders regarding contracts, sales, and insurance for over 200 venders
• Drafted and processed legal contracts, state and federal sales documents
• Organized and contributed to the staffing of events long and short term within the organization
B.S. Sociology of Law, Criminology, and Deviance, University of Minnesota- Twins Cities
• Focus in Business, Organization, and Non-Profit with a minor in English
• Dean’s Honor List 3 semesters
• 3.5 GPA
• Studied abroad in Florence, Italy for 4 months
• Previous member of Delta Gamma Sorority Lambda chapter on campus participating in many volunteer opportunities
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, UltiPro, I9 processing, Inpay, Concur Expense, Access, iBase, iShare, and Coms.