Street, Brooklyn, NY ***14
Enhanced Due Diligence and firstname.lastname@example.org 646-***-**** Investigative Analyst
Office of the Special Narcotics Prosecutor, New York, NY Investigative Analyst August 2016 - Present
• Independently conduct research and gather evidence to support ongoing criminal investigations to assist DEA, NYPD, ATF, and ICE sworn officers with on going wiretaps and surveillance investigation.
• Conduct personal, financial bank records, and criminal history background checks on targets, businesses, organizations and defendants using various databases.
• Analyze government and commercial databases containing financial data, and communication records to identify targets and patterns of criminal conduct.
• Adapt to the rapid pace and sudden change that an investigation may require such as wires, financial records, social media, GPS Pings, Cell Tracking Reports, Call Detail Records, mapping to create a pattern of life.
• Create comprehensive profiles of suspects by conducting background checks and monitoring social media sites, and provide reports to city, state, and federal law enforcement agents.
• Communicate daily with ADA’s, Detective’s, Special Agents, Officers and other members of law enforcement.
• Introduce and put forward new ideas and techniques that may assist in the development and overall success of an investigation.
• Utilize, monitor, and stay updated on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, and other smart phone applications to advance investigations and develop supporting evidence for case criminals.
• Questioned and sat during surety interviews, bail bonds, proffers, defendants, special agents, ADA’s, detectives, UC’s to prepare exhibits for grand jury presentations, trial, and press conferences, and testify in judicial proceedings.
• Analyzed phone records, created common call analysis, hot number lists, pattern analysis using telephone and financial records, social media sites, Ping analysis, and the preservation for subpoenas and search warrants. MSA Security, NewYork, NY March 2016 – August 2016 Investigative Assistant
• Perform enhanced due diligence on companies, executives and board members through review of political exposure (PEP), OFAC law and economic sanctions, high risk industries and jurisdictions, financial crimes and allegations of corruptions, negative media, and conflicts of interest.
• Review different policies to maintain organization and maintenance of records of expenses related to clients background Investigations.
• Assist in billing and enter information into the company’s ERP system as well as coordinate with payroll and scheduling.
• Conduct heavy investigative research on high confidential cases related to due diligence reports from contracted vendors.
• Communicate accurate information both orally and through written communication to superiors and team members.
• Work with others in a congenial and team-oriented atmosphere related to high background investigations across MSA Security. JP Morgan, New York, NY October 2015 – January 2016 Compliance Analyst - Global Compliance Operations Temp.
· Worked closely with the AML Program Management Office, Global Financial Crimes Compliance and the enterprise-wide control program teams.
· Identified, remediate and track issues, and develop controls to sustain improvements as they are made.
· Responsible for Anti-Money Laundering span every business, function and region.
· Investigate AML Operations, looking for known or suspected money launderers, terrorists or drug dealers.
· Internal/external written and verbal communication of issues, directing searches, reviewing, reporting upon and documenting the results.
· Reviewed alerts at a high volume to determine if a true match to a suspect name will include: the results of periodic systematic account holder screenings, real-time review of online companies. Department of Homeland Security/Federal Emergency Management Agency, NY, NY January 2015 – January2017 Reservist Manufactured Housing Support Specialist
• Assisting immediate supervisor with investigating available commercial pads/sites and in verifying Manufactured Housing Unit setup, permit, and inspection requirements.
• Assisting immediate supervisors with performing market research and identifying geographical and logistical restraints that may affect the manufactured housing mission implementation.
• Investigated disaster specific contract Statement of Work and Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan and assisting the Manufactured Housing Manager with preparation of said plans.
• Conducting site inspection of unit, Uniform Federal Accessibility Standard compliant ramp construction, commercial site upgrades, group sites under construction, private or commercial site deactivations, and group site remediation as directed in order to verify and document work progress.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), New York, NY June 2013 – May 2015 Pathway- Director’s Administrative Assistant
· Managed a caseload of 300+ clients, assisting with entitlements and benefits applicants.
· Investigated complaints and issues involving NASA and GISS services and routinely reviewed cases in accordancewith NASA regulations.
· Supervised administrative staff and trained incoming personnel, communicated with HR to process payroll.
· Coordinated and managed STEM Engagement, Institutional Engagement, NIFS and EducatorProfessional Development within the greater New York, and New Jersey.
· Conducted NYCRI budget and assist in grant proposals, writings, reports and grant research for new education programs in NASA. EDUCATION
Master of Public Administration – Inspection and Oversight Investigation John Jay College of Criminal Justice; GPA: 3.3/4.0 Expected: May 2018 Related coursework: Investigation Functions, Police Administration, Criminology, Fraud, Waste, Abuse and Corruption Bachelor of Art – Criminal Justice; Law Received: May 2014 John Jay College of Criminal Justice; GPA: 3.3/4.0 Related coursework: Criminal Justice, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law and Ethics, American Government, Crime and Punishment, Law Enforcement, Police Administration, Criminology, Criminal Law, Principle Constitution Government SKILLS
• Microsoft Office • Enhance due diligence • CLEAR
• Geotime • I2 • Quantitative analysis
174 Bay 25st AP D3 Brooklyn, NY 11214
Dear Administrative Manager,
I was recently viewing your agency’s website and noticed that you have multiple openings for a 2019-08 position tile: U.S. Probation Officer Assistant. These documents are being submitted in order to be considered for this position and this includes my resume. I will bring a full understanding of the probation department along with the experience that you require to fill this post.
My education includes a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in law as well as four years’ internship experiences in criminal justice field as both an intern and a paid employee. I know that I have the communication skills that would make me a valued member of your agency.
It is important that those who are being released from jail have a support system in place and I understand what being this support means. I am willing to work the hours that are needed in order to keep those in my care above the law.
I am looking forward to the time when we can get together in order to further discuss my background and how it can fill the needs that you have at your agency. I can be reached by calling 646-***-**** to schedule this meeting.