Greater Indianapolis, IN
An Electrical Engineer with experience leading high-paced multi-disciplinary projects. Knowledgeable in control architecture and sensors. Demonstrates strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills. Collaborates with cross functional teams to create test plans for concept, design, validation and production release. Conducts electrical hardware design reviews and testing to comply with requirements, providing excellent customer service. Skills include:
Control Systems Design Data Analysis Research
Robot Programming Testing/Testing Validation Diesel Engine Circuit Construction/Design Microcontroller/FPGA Visio PCB Design using EagleCad Image Processing ANSI C
C/C++ Matlab Simulink
Verilog HDL Motorola Assembly ROS
Marine Applications Oscilloscope/Function Generator Soldering P&ID/PID Controls
CUMMINS, INC., Columbus, IN January 2020 – February 2020 Industrial Electronic Controls Engineer, January 2018 – February 2020 Led electronic hardware change projects by working with suppliers/cross-functional teams. Conducted hardware design reviews and provided requirements for new parts/work with suppliers to for proper testing of parts to comply with requirements. Subject Matter Expert on aftertreatment controls.
• Reduced shortage impact to production/service by coordinating time-sensitive multi-disciplinary projects before supply shortages occur.
• Validated new hardware to align with marine-specific applications and performed analysis to determine compatibility with controls hardware.
• Drafted wiring harnesses for new programs.
• Collaborated with Service to release parts into the system, drafted supporting documentation, and structured options for the release and obsolescence of hardware.
• Provided troubleshooting by supporting application engineers with issues in the field.
• Led a project to automate routine testing performed by application engineers at customer site. Rotation Program, January 2018 – February 2019
Completed a one-year rotation program in industrial electronic controls rotating through Hardware, Features, Tools, Calibrations, Current Product Support, and Software Planning teams. Designed tools used by application engineers, communicated requirements to the developers.
• Performed testing on engine and bench to determine the root cause of failure.
• Tuned Auxiliary Pressure and Speed Governors to match the response seen in previous software versions.
• Provided calibration support for Stage V QSB6.7 and L8.9 by supporting test cell engineers, tuning features, and updating tools and documentation.
• Provided training for application engineers to provide a better understanding of the auxiliary speed and pressure software features.
• Met customer needs by designing custom calibrations.
• Created software builds for industrial applications and conducted software design reviews. BATSENSING, Houston, TX December 2016 – February 2017 Engineering Intern
Developed a prototype for a seismic acquisition system including the PCB for an analog-to-digital converter and amplifier.
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, Houston, TX May 2017 – August 2017 NSF Undergraduate Research
Constructed an underwater vehicle to operate within a swarm to perform complex tasks.
• Configured surface ship to travel to way points using GPS.
• Collaborated with team from Missouri University of Science and Technology to develop a communication system.
• Presented at IROS 2017, University of Houston Robotics Day, and part of a girls’ outreach program. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering – University of Houston, Houston, TX (December 2017) PROJECTS
• NASA Swarmathon - Worked with a team placing second in the NASA Swarmathon 2017.
• Salvador WALL-E - Programmed a robot arm using C++ to paint a picture using feedback from potentiometers.