• Energetic Information Technology student with over 1-year experience developing and maintaining a robust code for a website development company. Team player security analyst with a can-do attitude, phenomenal time management skills, and a strong user focus looking to work with more companies to add value to a company as well as gain experience in the field of study.
• Thorough knowledge of risk assessment using enterprise risk management principles and concepts.
• Good knowledge of Security Operations Centre (SOC) working processes, change management, Incident Management, Identity Access Management, conducting Audits, IT Security Governance, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning.
• Extensive experience in complete SDLC with developed skills in gathering user requirements and performing gap analysis.
• Understanding of the Cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure.
• Possesses strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and client-facing skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and take up new tasks and responsibilities. TECHNICAL SKILL
Cyber security concepts
• CIA Triad
• Identity and Access
• Basic Networking Concepts
• Cloud Security
• Business Continuity / Disaster
• Data Security and Privacy
• Threats, Vulnerabilities and
• Risk Management
• Cryptography and PKI
• Policies, Standards, Guidelines and Procedures
12/2018 to Current Assistant Manager
Jugo Juice Calgary, AB
• Coached and mentored employees by delivering training, guidance and performance monitoring.
• Provided leadership and direction for employees, supervising activities to drive productivity and efficiency.
• Maintained positive work ethic and commitment to providing excellent service to improve operations efficiency and customer satisfaction. Programming Languages
• Java, C++, Python,
• Servlets, JSP, MVC,
• ISO 27000 and ISO
COBIT, PCI DSS,
ITIL, NIST, SOX,
Networking and Hardware
• TCP/IP, Ethernet, Servers, Hubs,
Routers, Switches, VPN, PCs
• Linux, Microsoft Windows,
Macintosh, CentOS, Kali Linux
• VMware Workstation, Metasploit,
IDS/IPS (Snort), Vulnerability
Scanners (Qualys, OWASP, Nessus,
Nmap), SIEM (Splunk), Wireshark
01/2017 to 07/2018 Security Analyst
e-Procurement Technologies pvt ltd Ahmedabad, GJ
• Reviewing system and infrastructure related material including specifications, diagrams, requirements and test plans to ensure security standards are followed.
• Performing detailed assessment on third party vendor/clients’ web applications, infrastructure, and security controls.
• Conducting gap analysis, and recommending mitigation controls aligning with client’s current security standards.
• Creating comprehensive security architecture assessment reports that clearly articulate key security elements including Access control (AAA), network connectivity, cryptography, and firewall rules.
• Detected and prevented malicious traffic using IDS/IPS tools, and administrated Antivirus.
• Evaluating new and emerging products and technologies while making recommendations concerning the introduction of new technologies.
• Worked on SIEM tools for incident investigation and monitored various log sources.
• Updating client’s global security standards and processes in support of the team as and when required.
Expected in 04/2020 Diploma: Information Technology Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Calgary, AB
• Major in Software Development
Bachelors of Engineering: Computer Engineering
LD College of Engineering Ahmedabad, GJ India
• Team player
• Excellent time management skills
• Can easily adjust in any environment
• High fluency in English, Hindi, and Gujarati
Available upon request.