Name: Roxana-Nicoleta Nica
Mobile phone: 004************
Date of birth: 16
of December 1981
**** - ****: Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest
Bachelor of Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banking and Stock Exchange. Thesis title: Factoring-the modern mean for financing the companies. 2004 - 2007: State University of Political and Administrative Studies (SNSPA)
College of Communication and Public Relations- “David Ogilvy”- Master Bachelor in Human Resources and Communication in Business. Thesis title: The content of individual labour agreement.
2000 - 2004: University of Bucharest
Bachelor of Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures, the Department of French and English. Thesis title: Le partage des larmes chez Balzac, Constant et Mme de La Fayette.
1996 - 2000: The Theoretic High School Spiru Haret
The Department of Foreign Languages: French - English EXPERIENCE:
2019-present: Bayerische Landesbank München (BayernLB) – IT Application Manager
1. To ensure Technical Support for the DMS Archiv Application; 2. To take part to projects that concern DMS Archiv Application; 3. To troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer issues; 4. To test new releases;
5. To make translations;
6. To create new storage structures;
7. To read and interpret log files;
2014-2018: Parametric Technology Corporation-Technical Support Engineer and ISO Auditor, Munich Office
1. To troubleshoot customer technical issues;
2. To write a knowledge-based article for every new issue you resolve; 3. To communicate effectively with customers;
4. To manage difficult customers effectively and professionally; 5. To read and interpret log files;
6. To reproduce issues from customers’ description of the problem; 7. To develop, provide and document resolution and/or workarounds for customer problems;
8. To troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer issues independently, making use of the resources available;
9. To act as liaison between customers, R&D, Production, Consultants etc. 2013-2014: IBM Romania-IT Support Specialist
1. To provide technical support for the users in French, Spanish and English; 2. To ensure maintenance of equipment by following instructions to use; 3. To build good relationship with BMW dealers;
4. To read log files after collecting them;
5. To make software updates;
6. To connect by Remote Support on workshop PC in order to verify the technical issue or the software already installed
7. To solve claims and queries coming from dealers regarding their IT Tools; 8. To execute reports etc.
2012 - 2013: Genpact Romania SRL – Procurement -Transactional Buyer Main tasks:
1. Receipt and verification of Purchase requisition from Requestors; 2. Purchase order preparation, issuance and follow-up; e-sourcing; 3. Solve claims and queries coming from both requesters and suppliers; 4. To read and execute reports from SAP or other systems; 5. To build good relationship with buyers, requesters and suppliers; 6. Daily communication / interaction via e-mail / phone with buyers, requesters and suppliers;
7. Preparation of RFQ packages and follow-up on supplier responses; 8. Consolidation of RFQ responses etc.;
9. Systems used: SAP, SRM and e-sourcing platform; 10. Liable to SOX controls;
11. Domain: pharmaceutics.
2010 – 2012: BRD - Groupe Societe Generale - Factoring Department – Technical - Commercial Advisor
1. To supervise the invoices payment at the maturity; 2. To identify the payments and to allot them;
3. To make the specific bookkeeping;
4. To inform the debtors by phone if the due date of the receivables is exceeded; 5. To send notification letters to the debtors depending on the collection procedure and on the length of the outstanding amounts;
6. To make the reports specific to the daily activity; 7. To communicate to the Portfolio Monitoring Office information on the debtors payment behavior;
8. To inform the division management and the Portfolio Monitoring Office on the possible frauds or fraud suspicions identified.
2008 – 2010: BRD - Groupe Societe Generale - Factoring Department - Back - Office Operator
1. To introduce the tables and invoices in the I-Factor software; 2. To reconcile I-Factor software and the internal bookkeeping; 3. To provide the daily security of the accounting transactions; 4. To prepare the necessary items for the controls and the accounting supervision; 5. To make the I-Factor reports, the reconciliation of the reports in I-Factor and bookkeeping, the accounting supervision;
6. To make the reconciliation of the own reports with those of the banks or factoring companies and to inform the international office upon the differences; 7. To check the support documents for the receivables remitted by the subscribers under the factoring agreement.
2005 – 2008: BRD - Groupe Societe Generale - Factoring Department - Assistant Manager
1. To insure direct contact with customers and to draw the agenda for the manager; 2. To book daily transactions;
3. To handle human resources activities: distribution of meal tickets, delivery of presence and of holiday demands;
4. To make up documents and to translate them;
5. To send / to receive faxes and e-mail messages; 6. To receive and to send correspondence;
7. To control, to execute, to support and follow-up different tasks connected to the main activity of the company;
8. To draw up the deductions for the colleagues delegations and to realize the payment order in time.
Languages: Advanced for English, French and Spanish and Medium for German. Honours and Awards: PTC Excellence Award for the writing KCS articles Hobbies: art (theatre), nature, reading etc.
Others: Driving license.