University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL August 2018 Master of Science in Business Administration
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL May 2017 Bachelor of Science Double Major in Mathematics (Operations Research) and Economics GPA:3.5/4.0
Goldenvale Inc., Ontario, California January 2019 – Present Management Analysts
• Increase sales roughly 25% by accurately identifying company’s most profitable products for importing from line of more than 100; advise management on process improvements and implementation.
• Reduce expenses by pinpointing most-used parts to ensure sufficient inventory, limit overstock and decrease need of costly re-orders.
• Advance usability of powersports business data through cleaning and strengthen management’s understanding of analysis by utilizing Excel for generation of insightful graphs and charts; create survey to gain insight on customer preferences.
• Ensure shipments are in legal compliance for all 50 states and improve product manuals by offering translation services. Applied Technologies for Learning in the Arts & Sciences, University of Illinois, IL January 2017 – December 2017 Workflow Specialist
• Maximized efficiency of internship application process by using Formbuilders to set up intake forms, collected data for screening team reviews, and designed flowcharts.
• Revamped application forms for help requests by consolidating information and tailoring forms to positions.
• Enhanced interview process by having students with certain specialized majors conduct internal interviews.
• Consulted with clients to ascertain business requirements, develop implementation plans, and document processes. Ernst & Young LLP, Shanghai, China June 2016 – July 2016 Assurance HRC
• Implemented proprietary tools in Excel to conduct financial audits for companies seeking to perform Initial Public Offering onto Chinese stock exchange.
• Administered and sent out 500 bank confirmations and further corresponded with banks to assist any follow-up needs.
• Counseled with financial managers in 50+ subsidiaries to obtain records. PROJECTS
Business Consulting for College Fresh, Champaign, IL January 2018 – May 2018
• Established a training program on low budget under feedback of ownership to improve effectiveness of managerial staff.
• Advocated several solutions for improvement and analyzed the most serious problems the company was currently facing. Experience in C++, Champaign, IL January 2015– May 2015
• Implemented parts of a PhotoMosaic generator by constructing k-d tree data structure in 3 dimensions.
• Developed a quad tree data structure to rotate and compress pixels into PNG images.
• Created a program to generate random mazes and represent it and its shortest solution on a PNG using disjoint sets data structure and graph traversal; generated common words, anagrams, and homophones from a set dictionary.
• Specified an image point and fill color so that all points similar in color, and adjacent to the chosen point, are changed to the fill color by creating specific stacks and queues. SKILLS
Microsoft Office Advanced Excel MATLAB C C++ R