A highly qualified and dedicated professional with IT Project Management, Network Administrator, and IT Commercial Sales & Installation Management experience in optimizing new and existing networks. A motivated individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills in working with all levels of personnel. Able to set priorities to accomplish outstanding results. Experience includes:
• Self-Starter/Achievement Oriented
• Multi-task oriented
• Strong Interpersonal Communication
• Customer Focused
• Problem Resolution
• Organization Skills
• Priority management
• Warranty Master
• Customer Support (10+ years)
• Troubleshooting (10+ years)
• Cyber Security: Nessus, Rapid 7
Nexpose, Nmap, Wireshark
• Implementation (8+ years)
• Installation (10+years)
• Microsoft (10+years)
• Microsoft Server 2012 70-410
• Mircosoft Windows 10 MCSA
• Microsoft Sever 2016 Cert MCSA,
MCSE 70-740, 70-741, 70-742, 70-743,
• Plan/Control IT inventory (8+ years)
• Planning/Building IT Infrastructure
• Microsoft Office (10+ years)
• Networking (10+ years)
• Hardware (10+ years)
• Rapid Fire Tools
• Geographical Information System (GIS)
• ITIL 4
• MS Azure
BLUE TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Cleveland, OH 2018 – 2019 IT Service Desk Manager & NOC Engineering Manager
• Created custom Backup Disaster Recovery Plans and Business Continuity Plans for our Client Tailored to their type and size of business.
• Plan work schedules for help desk operations and assign staff to accomplish daily work by providing for variations in workload.
• Active involvement in employee development through training, coaching and perfor- mance management.
• Manages the overall Service Desk performance for the region of responsibility as well as the performance of individual Team Leads and Analysts.
• Monitors and measures the performance and results of IT Service Desk resources and provides direct and timely performance feedback.
• Provide superior communications to management, business partners and other stakehold- ers regarding IS performance.
• Manages performance and development of team members, including policy administra- tion, compliance, coaching, disciplinary action and recognition.
• Drive continuous improvement into service desk processes through the identification and trending of key performance indicators (KPI).
• Conducted training/mentoring, scheduling and performance reviews of Desk/Field Level I/II Engineers, four client-staffed (remote) Level II/III Engineers, to Help Desk Coordina- tors and to Level III escalation admins.
• Lead a team of NOC Engineers to ensure issues are being addressed in a timely manner and client expectations are being managed through proper communications.
• Answer and resolve Operations Center calls daily.
• Ensure that escalation issues are being tracked and managed until confirmed resolved
• Establish efficient and balanced workflows that produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure NOC Engineers understand and comply with all Operations Center objectives, performance standards, and policies
• Train and prepare NOC Engineers to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services
• Monitor and evaluate NOC Engineer performance, provide learning or coaching opportu- nities, and take corrective action as needed.
• Manage a continuous improvement process that promotes open communication.
• Maintain a detailed inventory of all IT licenses at all Blue Technologies Offices.
• Notifying executive staff, teams and leadership of recurring license expiration date no less than 90 days from due date.
• Provide recommendation(s) on appropriate direction for type of license and length of con- tract.
• Monitor incident management database and follow up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems, meeting operational Service Level Agreements.
• Manage and maintain a centralized support documentation enabling Help Desk staff and support technicians to streamline response and resolve incidents with minimal disruption to expected service levels.
• Develop, manage and maintain reports for internal support teams and IT management to provide necessary issue status.
• Manage, maintain and develop incident management database and all associated configu- rations and connections.
• Manage a portfolio of projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Works with upper management to develop plans, forecasts, and budgets for the I.T. de- partment.
• Creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained.
• Collaborates with management to develop helpdesk standards, as well as research and procurement of relevant technology.
• Creates and manages procedures.
• Documents and trains on all work performed.
• Develops IT tech schedules, prioritizes support calls and resources for installation and sup- port.
• Coordinated and negotiated incident, problem, change and project management, to assure minimal or no service impact.
• Utilized problem-solving techniques and critical analysis to resolve critical.
• Prepared technical guides and trained employees and customers for service improvement.
• Identified staff/process inefficiencies and client on-site scope creep.
• Managed all aspects of the Service Desk for a busy and growing Managed Service Provider servicing 110+ clients, over 25,000+ seats and a volume of 1500 calls and 5500 tickets per month.
• Maintain detailed inventory reports of all available IT assets including but not limited to servers, network equipment, PCs/Laptops, phones (mobile & desk) and software.
• Provide monthly inventory reports to leadership.
• Maintain inventory of IT supplies, laptops and PCs to support the business. CENTRE COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION, Beavercreek, OH 2009 - 2018 IT Project Manager / IT Network Administrator / Commercial Sales & Installations Manager Contractor for Time Warner Cable / Global Gateway Exchange / Black Box / Cross Com
• Responsible for the troubleshooting of any hardware or software applications within the company including the research and development of applications to further enhance current use and/or expand that use throughout the organization.
• Responsible for all IT purchasing company wide.
• Responsible for the IT purchasing process from quote generation to sending the PO to the responsible party.
• Assist with creating and maintaining internal network documentation.
• Maintain detailed inventory of all available IT assets including but not limited to servers, network equipment, PCs/Laptops, phones (mobile & desk) and software.
• Maintain a detailed inventory of all IT licenses.
• Generate monthly inventory reports for leadership team.
• Maintain inventory of IT supplies, laptops and PCs to support the business.
• Negotiate license costs and contract lengths.
• Ability to report and communicate to all levels of Management regarding application activity pertaining to achieving IT goals and objectives.
• Serve as primary point of contact for each location to provide in house support.
• Maintain programs, sales, and project plans.
• Identify and coordinate issues, risks and change management.
• Manage onshore and offshore resources, resource allocations, budgets and forecasting.
• Write and approve effective Statements of Work (SOW) and contracts.
• Participate in PMO and steering committee meetings.
• Work closely with senior level management.
• Hold multifaceted responsibilities to configure, install and administer network infrastructure and telecommunication systems that support staff of up to 325 personnel.
• Establish new IT safeguards, which define acceptable use of IT assets within several companies.
• Carry out installation of full network infrastructure deployments in regional and branch offices including (CAT5E cabling and Fiber Optic Backbone), installation of racks, cabinets, firewalls, routers, switches, and servers.
• Promote and sell an end-to-end technology solution.
• Present / Sell to client (how will newly introduced technology could benefit the client)
• PC life cycle: purchasing equipment, imaging, deployment, refreshes, end of lease
• Customer facing - meeting / collaborating with managers, CEOs, CIOs, etc.
• Familiar with proposals and SOW (Statement of Work)
• Designing, implementing, and continually updating the latest configurations for the wide array of IT security products used in data networks.
• Generate Proposals or Statements of Work.
• Elaborating on all aspects of the product and services offered.
• Analyzing historical security logs to identify potential security threats to network.
• Monitoring / analyzing real-time activity in the data network to identify any potential threats and stop them immediately.
• User Administration: Assist in adding new computers and users to domain defining rights/roles and removing in a timely manner upon separation.
• Handle software and hardware related issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Deliver proposals that are technically complete, able to be engineered, and competitively priced.
• Build project estimates in compliance with practice defined templates and pricing strategies.
• Create solution designs with Visio and/or other documentation tools.
• Designing, developing and recommending integrated security system solutions.
• Assist with phone system configurations, renaming workstations, generating and tracking phone extensions, etc.
• Assist and coordinate notifications for general system maintenance, like Windows or other software updates or hardware changes.
• Ensuring the protection of confidential data and systems.
• Insure and maintain all software and hardware licensing compliance according to laws, regulations, and agreements.
• Maintain point to point, and Fiber, and VPN connections.
• Maintain Spam/Virus protection software and firewall to ensure utmost security.
• Assist Director, IT with development, implementation, maintenance, and enforcement of company IT policy.
• Assist in defining and designing IT Department tactical and strategic objectives to assist in meeting company’s objectives and mission statement.
• Proactively suggest changes that will benefit and strengthen company network and infrastructure.
• Conduct oneself in a professional manner that fosters positive relationships with internal
(company personnel) and external (vendors, customers) customers.
• Travel to other divisional offices as necessary.
• Due to nature of work, some evenings and weekends were required.
• Other duties as assigned.
PROVIDIAN NETWORK SERVICES, INC., Independence, OH 1996
IT Network Supervisor / Senior Network Technician
• Support end-users with IT-related problems in a responsive and service oriented manner.
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help desk.
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in, first-out based on priority.
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
• Document internal procedures.
• Assist with on boarding of new users.
• Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
• Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required. TRUGREEN CHEMLAWN, Walton Hills, OH 1992
• Organize and Schedules all necessary resources required to accomplish activities.
• Plan, distributes, monitors, and following-up daily route assignments to ensure customers are serviced per company standards and agreements.
• Manage the end of day check in process, communicating key service, safety, and equipment issues.
• Monitor driver and labor time and attendance, minimizing overtime.
• Reviews weekly demand/volume for routes, determines potential gains from re-routing, and recommends re-routes to the routing specialist.
• Establishes and maintains a clean, safe work environment in compliance with Company / Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
• Service, grow, and retain customers; provide superior customer service.
• Reviews and audits documentation related to route operations on a daily bases, following- up where appropriate.
UNITED AIRCRAFT PRODUCTS, Forest, Ohio 1988 - 1992 Senior Mechanical Draftsman
• Receives layout or specifications from engineer with general instructions as to how the part is to be shaped, formed, or otherwise fabricated.
• Working from the layout, makes detailed drawings showing any sections and views necessary to enable the part to be fabricated, and indicating the operations, which must be performed.
• Calculations and study of layout, determines the dimensions of the part and specifies them on the drawing.
• Determines permissible tolerances from existing drawings of similar parts, or from own knowledge of shop practices or by consulting with engineer and specifies on the drawings the tolerance permitted.
• Work from specifications or from customer order and drawings previously prepared for similar parts to determine the amount of material needed for the part and make up a material order.
• Ashland University 2004-2008 Ashland, Ohio
• Cisco CCNA Training Routers, Switches, and Security
• Certified Fiber Optic Installer, Certified Fiber Optic Master Technician
• Microsoft Windows Azure Architect Certification - Completed Date 02/20/2020
• Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification - Completed Date 02/15/2020
• Scrum Master Certification – Start Date: 03/02/2020 – Completion Date: 03/13/2020
• VA Privacy and Information Security Rules of Behavior (PISA)
• HIPAA – Veterans Administration Training Certification