firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +91-971*******
Quality Assurance- Analyst (September 2019 - Till Date) Company : Wunderman Thompson.
Undertaking my responsibilities as a QA for Ford websites across 7+ markets across Desktop Sites and mobile devices. Also Supporting on a mini-Project as a QA, based on a Dealer based application on I-pad. Test Engineer (January 2017 – September 2019)
Company : NIIT Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Experience in the field of Information technology with the emphasis on Software Testing. Experienced in testing web- based applications on various platforms and devices. MANUAL TESTING & QA SKILLS
● Writing & executing test cases for live web application, maintenance and change requests.
● Good Knowledge of Agile Methodology.
● Review and management of test cases.
● Bug logging, tracking and management.
● Provide training of the application/website to peers, maintenance team & clients.
● Involved in functional, regression and system test execution.
● Understand Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
● Follow up with development team.
● Test results/ status communication to project team.
● Managing multiple assignments and prioritizing them as per the need.
● Executing and reviewing of test scripts results.
● Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle, Software Test Life Cycle and Bug life cycle.
● Involved in writing Test cases and executing the test cases.
● Involved in Functional, Integration, System and Smoke Testing.
● Mobile Testing (Device – IPhone and Android)
Project Title :- Ford Motor Company
Client :- FORD
Description: The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand across the globe.
Maintaining websites and QA for FORD and Lincoln. Comprises of 42 Markets.
Getting requests on JIRA, Maintaining Work log, Pulling out reports
Testing websites for bugs & errors & reporting it on JIRA B) OFFICE DEPOT
● Project Title :- OFFICE DEPOT(WWW,GMIL,BSD)
● Client :- Office Depot
Description: Office Depot, Inc. is a global supplier of office products and services. Office Depot, Inc. is a resource and a catalyst to help customers work better.
In this Project there are 3 different applications.
WWW : This is a web based retail application made for B2C.
BSD : This is a web based retail application made for B2B.
GMIL : This is a customer care application made resolving customer queries through telephonic conversion Responsibilities:
Involved in Scrum meetings, communication between manual and automation team, understanding of business process.
Experience in debugging and modification of existing scripts.
Handled critical Scrum Project.
Successfully handled multiple components for multiple Scrums at the same time and delivered to client within TAT.
Within very first year of career, got chance to be a Scrum Lead for critical Scrum project.
As a Senior and experienced employee, assisted the team from front and handled all queries and task in utmost professional manner.
Software Testing : Manual
Defect Tracking tools : JIRA
Data Base : SQL
Languages : Java
Operating Systems : Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/7
Other Tools : Jenkins, AEM
MCA in year 2016 with aggregate 76% affiliated from Indraprastha University, Delhi.
BCA in year 2013 with aggregate 68% affiliated from Indraprastha University, Delhi.
10+2 in year 2010 with aggregate 67% affiliated from C.B.S.E
10th in year 2008 with aggregate 69% affiliated from C.B.S.E PERSONAL PROFILE
Nationality : - Indian
Marital Status : - Single
Languages : - English, Hindi, Punjabi
DOB : - 22nd December 1992
I do here by affirm that all the information that I have furnished above is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: New Delhi