***** ****** **, ********** *****, CA. 92646
• Skilled in T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Microsoft Visio, Power BI, Tableau, Performance Tuning using SQL 2017, 2012, 2008, 2005
• Skilled in Dimensional Data Modeling using Star Schema
• Extensive experience in Physical and Logical Database Design
• Skilled in ETL using DTS, PowerBI and SSIS
• Skilled in VB.NET, and C#
Version Control Tools: TFS 2017, DevOps, Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest, Visio
Visual Basic .Net, C#, SQL Server 2017 Integration Services(SSIS), SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services(SSAS), SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services(SSRS), Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Visio, Visual Basic 6, VBA with Excel, MS-Office applications
MS SQL Server 2017, 2012, 2008, MS Access 2013, Oracle 9i
Visual Studio .NET 2017, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, Tableau
First American Title Santa Ana, CA. 4/2019-11/2019
Senior Database Developer
Revamped a legacy ETL process due to a migration from legacy source system to SQL Server.
Converted forty-five Excel legacy reports to SSRS using VS 2015.
Troubleshoot DataTree and DataTrace Billing applications written in C#.
Created and maintained documentation of the existing ETL processes embedded in DataTrace application.
Worked on creating new dashboards in PowerBI with SSAS backend.
Added new reports to reporting platform hosted on SharePoint.
Carrington Mortgage Aliso Viejo, CA. 12/2016-2/2019
Sr. Data Integration Developer
• Work closely with management and end-users to create and evaluate business requirements to support the delivery of effective data solutions
• Design, develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using Stored Procedures, SQL scripts, Visual Studio (BIDS)and data integration tools such as Microsoft SSIS
• Create technical designs and functional specifications for back-end and front-end information systems
• Responsible for importing data into Dialer phone system
• Worked closely with Snowflake schema
• Participate in the development and testing of database scripts and back-end processes to support system integration and ETL (data extracts and imports) to facilitate the creation and population of staging databases, operational data stores (ODS), data marts, and other data integration solutions
• Design, develop and deploy solutions to support integration with enterprise applications. Implement user access controls and data security measures where appropriate
• Create and maintain documentation of processes, databases, applications, and procedures as per department policy
• Support the design, planning, implementation, administration and maintenance of the database and ETL platform
• Mentor and support the training of peers and business users in the proper use of the database and end-user software tools
• Maintain ETL process jobs and respond to critical data load issues
Alta Hospital Norwalk, CA. 2/2014-12/2016
• Responsible for Creating, and Maintaining SSIS packages to bring the Data from various Sources
• Responsible for Creating, and Maintaining SSRS Reports
• Created SSIS packages to load data in Data Warehouse
• Responsible for Publishing SSRS Reports on the SharePoint site
•Created new/Modified existing Functions, Stored Procedures based on the requirements for SSIS packages and data load
•Directly involved with business users on gathering requirements and answering any questions/concerns
• Currently working on Building Data Warehouse using Star Schema
•Deployed the code and packages to development. Involved in development testing process and made sure everything is good before promoting to QA.
Bank of America Agoura Hills, CA. 12/11-1/2014
•Designed and Developed SSIS packages which loads the data from various data sources such as AS400,SQL Server, Flat Files to SQL Server 2008.
•Responsible for Converting Secondary Marketing Application Highest Hit Funds (HHF) to Information Technology
• Responsible for Migration of databases from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2008R2
• Developed T-SQL stored procedures, Log on & DDL triggers, views and adding/changing tables for data load and transformation, and data extraction and loading to data ware house.
• Worked on different environments and a key resource for deployment of modified objects to production environments
• Created and managed schema objects such as tables, views, constraints, indexes, functions, procedures, and triggers and maintained Referential Integrity
• Lead Team of 4 Developers for creating 54 SSIS packages
• Responsible for creating Business Requirements Document (BRD), High Level Design Document (HLD), Low Level Design Document (LLD) for HHF
• Responsible for Creating Job Schedule for 357 Jobs using AutoSys
• Attended meetings with the Upper Level Managers regarding HHF transition to IT
• Troubleshot SSIS complex SSIS packages for Data Imports and Data Transformations
• Coordinated Production Releases with the Build Team
•Created stored procedure and function for automatic creation of jobs based on tables data which runs on specified cycle.
•Followed SDLC life cycle throughout the project.
OptionEase Mission Viejo, Ca. 3/11-12/11
• Responsible for creating SSIS packages for Applications
• Responsible for Troubleshooting, Maintaining SSIS packages
• Created ETL packages to extract data from Oracle 9i Databases and Text Files
• Created/Maintained Stored Procedures on Sql Server 2008
Tower Energy Torrance, CA. 12/10-3/11
• Responsible for Debugging Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008
• Created Reports using ASP.NET
• Wrote an Application in Perl to extract Invoices from FTP site
• Worked on Store Inventory Reports using Excel 2007 and SQL Server 2000
• Wrote User Defined functions and Stored Procedures for Freight Rates Calculations
Rima Enterprises Huntington Beach, CA. 2/09- 2/10
• Responsible for Designing SQL Databases for Rima Intranet using Microsoft Visio
• Responsible for Importing the Data from Flat Files into SQL Server using SSIS
• Responsible for Maintaining and Fine Tuning SQL Server 2005 Databases
• Responsible for Creating a Translations Application that translates English words in 8 different languages using Access.
• Responsible for Creating Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Created OCS-2009 using Mitsubishi MX-Component to communicate with Industrial PLC over Ethernet Network
• Responsible for Converting VB6.0 Applications to VB.NET using Visual Studio .NET 2005, Access And SQL Server 2005
• Customized SolidWorks to import Bill of Material Data to external Access database.
Navigation Lab at Denso Long Beach, Ca. 9/08-2/09 Programmer
• Responsible for Creating Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Created VB.NET, VBA and C# Applications to import flat file and XML data into SQL Server 2005
• Involved in rapid multi-environment SQL development, high performance ETL processes, and Data Validation for PointOfInterest Data for Navigation units using SSIS
• Responsible for troubleshooting existing VB.NET applications for PhoneCaller utility and PhoneCallRules utility.
• Responsible for Testing Windows Desktop Applications
• Responsible for troubleshooting and enhancing C++ Application to validate data going into Navigation units inToyota and GM cars.
• Created Documentation and Flow Charts for Applications developed.
Mercury Insurance Brea, Ca. 9/06 - 6/08 IT Consultant
• Modified SQL Server 2000/2005 Stored Procedure to find policies.
• Worked closely with DBAs.
• Used Rational ClearCase, BMC Service Desk Express, and TestDirector.
• Very familiar with entire cycle of SDLC.
• Frequently interacted with Business Analysts during Functional/Technical design phase.
• Maintained proprietary code and systems, using C++, VB.NET and VB6.0 to enhance and find defects in existing code, using internal procedures to identify, document defects, the code to fix and time management.
• Responsible for troubleshooting issues identified in Helpdesk tickets.
• Successfully implemented application releases.
• Successfully implemented Application releases using SOX packages.
Stevens Global Redondo Beach, Ca 3/05-9/06 Programmer
• Assisted with supporting a proprietary system developed with Visual Basic 6.0.
• Developed SQL Server 2000 Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and Functions.
• Interacted with users to find solutions to issues.
• Created Design and testing documents for the development of new projects.
• Responsible for Maintaining Crystal Reports and Access Reports.
FBA Engineering Newport Beach, CA 8/2002 to 6/2004
• Responsible for Developing In-House Software using VB 6.0, Lisp, VBA, and AutoCad-2002.
• Responsible for providing Technical Support and Troubleshooting for AutoDesk products.
• Created a VB Application to monitor Employees' time spent on Clients' drawings.
• Used SharePoint so the Designers can share drawings.
Rima Enterprises Huntington Beach, CA 12/97 to 12/2002
• Created Engineering Applications using Visual Basic 6.0, Access 2000, SQL Server 2000, ASP 3.0, C, Active X Components and Lisp.
• Responsible for Designing, Maintaining, Debugging, and Testing Engineering Document Management (EDM) program.
• EDM offered Engineering Change Order, Viewing and Printing drawings, searching Part Numbers and Drawing Markup Management capabilities.
• Wrote Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2000.
• Responsible for Time Tracker Program using DAO 3.6 to keep track of employees' time on the projects.
• TimeTracker generated custom reports for the management.
• Created Conveyor Quote Program to generate a quote by extracting Bill of Material information from drawings.
• Conveyor Quote Program created a spreadsheet in Excel 2000 format.
• Created Applications with Visual Basic DOS for Engineers
California State University at Long Beach Long Beach, CA Bachelors of Science, Computer Science
University of Illinois at Chicago Chicago, IL. Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering