Address: Flat *** Sultan Ahmad Nasser Lootah Bldg Al Muraqqabat Deira Dubai UAE
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• BS in Accountancy with more than 15 years
of experience in fields of Public Service and
Administration, Customer Service, Bank
Operation, Accounting and Finance.
• 4-year experience in Accounting Dept.
• Contributor for process improvement on
curtailment, a project with an Estimated
Financial impact of $5.3M in terms of Loss
• Co-created resubmission process steps for
• Business Process Improvement contributor
for FNMA Claims Template.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication
• Ability to work independently.
• A flexible, committed and proactive
approach to work.
• Keen to details.
• Computer literate with MS Word, Excel,
Powerpoint, Access, SAP ERP and
• English Fluent
• Tagalog Fluent
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• 2013-2014 Best Employee for FNMA Claims
• 2015 1st Quarter Top Specialist
• 2015 5 Keys Awardee
• 2016-2018 5 keys Awardee
Ateneo de Naga University
BS in Accountancy
Visa Status : Visit Visa
Passport Validity Until : 2021/04/29
Citizenship : Filipino
Civil Status : Married
INNOVATIONS DIRECT EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
CARREFOUR CONTACT CENTER AGENT – April 2019 to October 2019
• Handled and managed large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls in a timely manner.
• Identified customers’ needs and providing solutions and alternatives.
• Upsell the provided services / products when needed.
• Kept records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints thru the CRM.
• Prepared daily report of Online transactions which is reported to the Management. JP MORGAN CHASE BANK N.A.
MB PHL Senior Operation Specialist I – October 2010 to January 2019
• Reviewed, analyzed and validated acceptability of documents provided by the underwriter, as well as content per programs guidelines that borrowers would like to avail.
• Completed active file audit reviews, quality control reports, and post QA reviews functions as assigned.
• Reconciled histories, gathered pertinent supporting documentation and data input of claims onto investor websites within required timeframes. Ensured appropriate expenses are claimed within the allowable guidelines, in the appropriate sections, and with the correct supporting documentation as required by the investor.
• Updated Systems of record with the amount claimed and date filed.
• Computed for the total claim based on costs and expenses incurred by Chase from Foreclosure sale date to REO sale date.
• Reviewed investor websites at specified time frames after claim filing to determine status of claim funds and to ensure claim payments are applied to the loan.
• Reconciled claims funds by reviewing claim amounts filed and claim amounts paid by the investor to determine reasons and what funds were not recovered.
• Worked with management and peers to ensure potential issues are communicated effectively and timely.
• Worked with urgency and under conditions where timeliness is critical. INTELLICARE (ASALUS CORP.)
Accounting Assistant – June 2006 to October 2010
• Completed weekly liquidation of Advances.
• Updated and maintained depreciation schedules.
• Ensured timely recording of Official receipts, including customers deposit and unknown payments to General Ledger system upon receipt of the documents.
• Audited and validated Daily Collection Extension Report.
• Efficiently completed monthly report on General Administrative (GAE) per Dept.
• Completed and filed monthly JV entries.
• Recorded manually in payment history all Premium refund, Credit Memo & resigned employees with premiums.
• Ensured that all transaction was quantified before closing of books every end of the month.
• Performed other functions that may be assigned from time to time. Pag-IBIG Fund (Gov’t. Owned and Controlled Corporation) Acquired Asset Officer/Secretary – March 2001 to April 2006
• Liaised with other departments and functions to resolve payment related queries and errors.
• Received and forwarded incoming communications to the Office of the Manager and afterwards distributed the same to the respective dCancelleivision.
• Arranged and reminded appointments / meetings of the manager.
• Placed telephone calls for the manager and answered incoming calls.
• Sorted out official mails of the manager and classified them as urgent, non-urgent, confidential and non-confidential.
• Monitored budgetary requirements of foreclosure Group.
• Responsible for central petty cash fund, including disbursement of cash, reconciliation, deposit and replenishment of revolving fund granted in of the Head of Foreclosure representing payment of filing fees and other expenses of Foreclosure Group.
• Maintained and designed systematic filing in order to facilitate easy retrieval of records, communications and other written materials.