Brooklyn College (A.A.C.S.B)
1. Master of Science: General Business
Graduated- May 2019
GPA: 3.910; Term Honor: Dean’s List
Created a marketing plan for “TastyKakes” using the 4P’s:(BUSN 7210X- Innovation class)
Analyzed an integrated marketing communication plan that increased brand awareness & developed relevant brand association that are strong for “Mountain Dew” case study: (BUSN 7203X- Marketing and Promotions class)
2. Bachelor of Business Administration
Graduated- May 2018
(Concentration: Business Marketing )
Computed descriptive statistics to summarize data using Excel, SPSS & created charts to visualize data prepared for “Santa Fe Grill” case: (BUSN 3421- Business Analytics)
Sinai Diagnostics — Radiology Marketer & Medical Records December 2015 - July 2019
● Received a promotion to Radiology Marketer for superior performance on marketing campaigns which included delivering imprinted office details on promotional items: (pens, magnets, note pads, umbrellas, mouse pads) to help engage clients and improve brand awareness.
● Harnessed the power of happy clients to help spread practice name to potential patients by requesting testimonials to target new clientele and increase new client numbers 80% in 6 months.
● Upheld important relationships with 40 clients and 5 on-staff physicians.
● Used exceptional interpersonal skills to provide ultimate client satisfaction and boost patient retention to double.
● Engaged with clientele in regard to patient requests and provided the necessary resources as referral pads, pamphlets, business cards.
● Produced successful office events to help with community engagement and to bring in potential revenue for the business.
Office of Dr. Matvey Brokhin— Administrative Assistant November 2013- September 2015
● Greeted clients, scanned, filed, & setted up new client documents in all systems.
● Answered multi-line phone and directed phone calls accordingly.
● Developed the necessary tools to garner employee communications and success.
● Proficient in administrative duties, no task is too big or too small mentality. Breast Care Center of Dr. John Kehoe— Clinical Coordinator October 2011 - November 2013
● Lead monthly marketing meetings with the lead staff to coordinate potential ideas to help promote company visibility.
● Acted as a liaison between the medical staff and insurance companies in reference to receiving authorization for procedures.
● Adept in crisis and risk management.
● Translated for bilingual patients who either speak Russian or Ukrainian. CERTIFICATE
Social Media Marketing for
Social Media Marketing
The 4P’s of Marketing
Adept in Technology