To obtain a position where I can maximize my multilayer of customer service skills, quality assurance, program development, training experience, and maintain a successful track record with my future employer.
Amazon, Indianapolis IN
● Responsible for sorting items during the production process in factories.
● Moves carts and dollies with items on them, unloads trucks and boxes, and loads pieces onto conveyor belts.
● Sorts items as needed.
● Assists in cleanup.
Homewood Suites,Indianapolis, IN Apr 2019-Sept
● Receives shift instructions and drawer from Manager and reviews Front Desk Log.
● Counts and verifies bills and coins in drawer.
● Generates current house status and pre-registration report.
● Compares housekeeping report to house status, resolves discrepancies with housekeeping, and performs daily bucket checks.
● Checks in guests, establishes credit and assigns rooms according to standard operating procedures.
● Verifies guest history information, issues guest room key, and answers guest inquiries.
● Answers switchboard promptly, relaying calls and recording messages.
● Receives and sorts incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
● Pre-blocks and pre-registers groups or tours as assigned. Lyft, Indianapolis, IN
Jan 2017-Dec 2019
● Pick up/drop off passenger
● Transporting clients to/from the destination
● Keep the vehicle clean
● Resolved customers complaint
Market Source, Indianapolis, IN
Customer Service Representative
Apr 2018-Apr 2019
● Developing and managing in-store promotions, and coordinating with appropriate personnel
● Implementing and managing wireless sales events in retail location
● Partnering with store managers, ensuring correct product mix and quantities, including but not limited to: Restocking merchandise as needed and allowed KB Painting & Property Maintenance, Indianapolis, IN Assistant Manager nm
Jan 2012-Jun 2019
● Scheduled maintenance and repair requests ensuring they were completed in a timely fashion.
● Provided high level customer service support for maintenance and service jobs.
● Maintained communication with customers through both email and over the phone.
● Ordered supplies needed for painting and maintenance jobs.
● Inventory control
● Supervised employees, overseeing and resolving day-to-day issues
● Maintained daily/monthly paperwork
● Coached, mentored, and lead employees daily
● General cleaning, sweeping, mopping, dusting, window cleaning, vacuuming
● Utilized MS Office and Windows
Acosta-Mosaic Sales Solution,Indianapolis, IN
Nov 2017- May 2018
● Educate and train retail sales force about the products key features and service offerings.
● Complete call reports, papejrwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines.
● Deliver presentations where needed to educate retail, indirect and business teams on clients' key product differentiators, messages, promotions, etc.
● Generate in-store buzz through passion and engagement of our clients' products.
● Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel. Aramark-Plainfield Correction/Larue Carter, Indianapolis, IN Supervisor
Apr 2012- May 2013
● Supervise 40-50 inmate workers each shift
● Quality assurance on food services
● Hourly and daily paperwork
● Trouble shoots food service issues
● Food counts for large prison population of 3000
● Ensure proper OSHA regulations are carried out.
● Inventory pulls using FIFO procedures
● Supervise production cost and counts
● Cook dietary menu for hospital population of 200 EDUCATION AND TRAINING
New Beginnings Work Readiness Training Program
Associates Business Management
Brown Mackie College, Indianapolis, IN