RAJ MUHAMMAD KHAN
Current Location: United Arab Emirates City: Dubai
JUNIOR ARCHITECT 009**-*********
Pakistan Council of Architect and
PCATP Reg No: A-06609
Gaheez Consultant Peshawar (KPK) Pakistan
Time Period: Feb 2017 to May 2017
Position Held: Architecture Draughtsman (2d designer) SC Savecore Consultant Peshawar (KPK) Pakistan
Time Period: Jun 2017 to Jan 2018
Position Held: Junior Architect (3d & 2d designer) Rmoon Architecture Plus/Peshawar (KPK) Pakistan
Time period: Jan 2018 to Sep 2018
Position Held: Senior Architect (3d, 2d designer and Documentation) Responsibility:
• Designing of various Residential and commercial projects.
• Conceptualization and Developing plans according to client’s satisfaction (Design concept for elevations of super markets, offices, residential houses etc.
• Presentation plans for approval from client’s.
• Preparing working drawings and corporating drawings for commercial residential and public projects.
• Describing design specifications, building materials, costs and construction schedules. EDUCATION
2006-2008 Faculty of Science(Pre-Engineering)
Ansi Degree College Mardan, Pakistan
Major Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
2012-2017 Bachelor in Architecture (B.Arch)
Cecos University of Peshawar, Pakistan
Major Subjects: Architecture Design, Urban Design, landscape Design History of Art and Architecture, and Interior Design AutoCAD
3Ds Max V-Ray
Category 3: Light Motor Vehicle
License No: 70445
Team Work Creative Ideas
3D Modeling Communication
Problem-solving Time Management
Mar 2019 to Mar 2021
A strong believer in the ability of the architecture and research combined with design thinking for strengthening our societies and having positive effect on the world. Only together can we build a better future, therefore my communication and team-working skills. Microsoft Office
LANGUAGE PERSONAL SKILLS