Being Jobless Is Not An Option
Sacramento, CA 95822
Hello. I'm currently unemployed and have been in search every since for something in the same field or anything I qualify for. With a healthy work environment anything possible Willing to relocate to: Sacramento, CA - West Sacramento, CA - Elk Grove, CA Authorized to work in the US for any employer
In Home Support Services (IHSS) - Sacramento, CA
October 2018 to Present
• Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition, providing support and personal services, and teaching families.
• Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
• Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks, and running errands.
• Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
• Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient.
• Advises on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
• Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal and notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures, maintaining security precautions, and following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
• Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Delivery Driver
DoorDash - Sacramento, CA
October 2018 to Present
To deliver orders to the right locations
Green's Home Care - Sacramento, CA
March 2015 to Present
I make the routes for patients under the care of the employers. My routes consist of,
1st Shift Production assembly/ production management TAG truck accessory group - Woodland, CA
June 2018 to August 2018
I coordinated the use of
• Performing tasks like assembling parts together
• Utilizing tools like screw-drivers, pliers, soldering irons in the assembly line depending on the manufactured product.
• Should be able to report to the supervisor on matters like faulty parts, sub-standard quality of resource, tools etc.
• Should instruct co-workers on various instructions provided by supervisors.
• Should handle heavy machinery and other machinery effectively without any mishaps. Education
High school or equivalent
• Peer education (2 years)
• Building maintances, peer education, worked in the warehouse field 4yrs plus/ in-home support services provider (6 years)
• Forklift (2 years)
• General Labor (Less than 1 year)
• Loading (2 years)
• Order Puller
• Picker Packer
• Shipping Receiving (2 years)
• Warehouse Associate
• Class B
• Cdl Driver
Certifications and Licenses
April 2016 to Present
I graduated from the campus of peer education in Blyth California. This certificate, signed recognition on behalf of the Head Senior Nurse, and Chief Medical Examiner of the program. This program taught us the curriculum of, The Immune System, Diseases, STD's, Terminal, Chronological, High Blood Pressure, Etc.
I have also worked with Warehousing for years. Learning the different positions and systems within tought me a great deal. What I've learned is that, the basics of warehousing will always be the same. However, the way the basics are ran tends to be different, company to company. I've learned to adjust and transform over the years to different positions and places, instructions and protocols. So I'm very adversed when it comes to learning the different program sittings. I've also worked in the automotive industry and have been employed by LEER. LLC. Where I learned how to deal with clients demands by keeping a tight inventory. Currently, I'm employed by Sacramento in-home support services as a caregiver position. Currently temporary. Still looking for better results.
I also have valid driver's license. No accidents or reports. So any driving I can do locally, is a big thumbs up.
Workplace Safety — Familiar
Following best practices to avoid accidents and injuries. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/ share_to_profile/213d62c3b1497abc2f9489a4bdd59cadeed53dc074545cb7 Data Analysis — Familiar
Interpreting and producing graphs, identifying trends, and drawing justifiable conclusions from data. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/ci5z6j6ezampgtzy Delivery Driver — Completed
Interpreting instructions, reading maps, and solving problems. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/ share_to_profile/91d1dc4198133c6192393b55d5e68e1beed53dc074545cb7 Vehicle Maintenance — Highly Proficient
General vehicle maintenance inspections and minor repairs. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/ share_to_profile/57f4b4ab145a26f97bd992ac215daec4eed53dc074545cb7 Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
I do not have much of an impressive resume. But I work hard. I need a job. I'm ready for work.