Passport Number: K5802485 [Valid till 16.09.2022]
Analyze trends in food industry and design better alternatives to current techniques to maximize quality product output
Total 34years experience in Biscuit,Pasta and wafers industry in India and Africa as General Manager Production.
• Awarded by the Angolan Government for the best work and increasing turn over in a very short time
• Fuel consumption in plant was controlled by adopting the method of CII
• Cost reduction made to maintain wrapper wastage
• New production technique implemented by modifying in production areas to reduce cost
• Man power controlled by adopting automation in production areas to reduce cost
• New 4 biscuits variety introduced and improved the market volume
• Inventory level carefully controlled, enhanced the plant utilization
• Production norms enhanced over and above the 12/3 settlement
2016 - 2017 General manager (production) Ahadukes Food industrial s.c, Ethiopia 2013 - 2016 Consultant for biscuits manufacturing industries 2011 - 2013 SrProduction manager M/s FozkudiaIndustrial Limitad -Luanda 2001 - 2011 Production Manager for Golfrate Industrial Limitada – Luanda Angola (No 1 factory in Angola Linked with Unilever Limited)
2000 - 2001 Quality Control Manager for Rom-vijay- Bio tech (P) Ltd. Mfr : Bio – Manure – Cuddalore, SouthIndia
1998 - 2000 Production Manager for Raj Agro products – Hyderabad, India 1992 - 1998 Deputy Manager – Pasta plant, M/S Aurofood Limited, Pondicherry, India 1986 - 1992 Sr. Executive – Biscuits Prodution, M/S Aurofood Limited, Pondicherry, India 1983 - 1986 Shift Incharge – Biscuit Plant Production, M/S Aurofood Limited, Pondicherry, India
1981 - 1983 Lab Assistant Quality Control in Central Laboratory – Approved by the Department of Scientific R&D, Govt. Of India
• Formulating annual budgets – Production based on demand forecasts, economic batch Formulating quality standards for each variety of Biscuits based on materials and production costs customer reaction and available equipment
• Allocation, equipment setting, batch size and quality control checks
• Review operation of plant to ensure quality and productivity standards are met
• Initiate studies to improve packing efficiency and productivity
• Initiate steps to modify recipes of developed modified products.
• Assessing the effect and advantages of modification in terms of cost, taste and process efficiency.
• Worked with Direct fired ovens,Indirect fired ovens and Gas fired ovens 4 lines
• worked with 2lines of long cut pasta and 1 line of shortcut pasta
• worked with 60 tonees capacity per month of wafer line.
• Handled Simon vicars,Itlaysaiwa and Indian Plants, Braibandi pasta lines and Franshaas wafer machinery
• Very good experience with packing machines of multi pack,AMP rose Envelope pack,Sai packing machines,Nichromepacking machines, Aucotourier wafer packing machines. Maintenance:
• Identify any lapses in Preventive or breakdown maintenance and initiate corrective action through maintenance Engineer.
• Guide maintenance personnel in breakdown maintenance if necessary.
• Formulate preventive maintenance schedule jointly with maintenance Engineer so as to minimize downtime and cost.
• Review quality control reports on a daily basis to ensure quality standards and procedure and followed and achieved.
• Improve quality awareness amongst employees through guidance/ counselling and “In House Training”.
• Initiate and scrutinise results of shelf life and consistency tests with a view to improve quality to ultimate customer.
• Formulate and review implementation of vigorous process control norms and checking Miscellaneous:
• Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the plant
• Keep abstract of latest developments in Biscuit technology General Administration:
• Liason with government agencies like Factory Inspectorate, Boiler Inspectorate, Pollution Control, Economic Police etc.
• Maintaining good employee relations and handling the IR situation like lay off, suspension of operation
• Worked with 2 lines of biscuits and 10 varieties(Hard dough,softdough,cream and wafers) up to 1200 tons production
• Handled 350 workers (Direct and Indirect)
• Preparing MIR – Weekly, Monthly, Annually : Plant performance Education Profile:
B.Sc. (Chemistry), Madras University, Madras  Diploma in Chemical Process, Annamalai University, Chidambaram  Language Proficiency:
Tamil, English, Hindi, Portuguese
Expected Package: 18Lacs p.a (last drawn salary US $ 2500 per month)