This document is strictly secret and personal to intended EG recipients only. It must not be copied, distributed or reproduced in whole or in part, nor passed to any third party without appropriate authorization. CURRICULUM VITAE
Name : WAMBUGU DENNIS MUTUGI
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : +971*********
Nationality : Kenyan
Visa Status : Visit Visa
Religion : Christian
Date of Birth: 21st December 1987
I am an individual who possesses good communication skills and effective when it comes to matters that require problem solving and have the ability to co-exist with the other individuals regardless of their demography.
I would like to have a challenging opportunity to work efficiently and effectively in your organization with the aim of not only applying my academic knowledge and skills but attaining the overall goals and objectives of the organization.
2010 - 2014: Chartered Institute of Purchasing and supply (CIPS) (level 6) 2008 - 2011: Bachelor of Commerce University of Nairobi-Procurement option. 2008 - 2010: Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) 2006 - 2007: London College of St. Lawrence
2002 - 2005: Eastleigh High School
1994 - 2001: Uhuru Gardens Primary School.
• Certificate in Web Design
• Networking (N+)
• Visual Basic 6.0 and International Computer Driving License HOBBIES
• General Networking
• Reading novels and journals
This document is strictly secret and personal to intended EG recipients only. It must not be copied, distributed or reproduced in whole or in part, nor passed to any third party without appropriate authorization. WORK EXPERIENCE
1. 2019 up to date- Safaricom customer service.
• Imparting knowledge of Safaricom products and services to new customers
• Handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Attending to customer queries.
• Cross selling safaricom products from the broad range of products and services
• Advising the management of any changes enhancing process flow.
• Maintain internal vision merchandising and in store display to ensure that the store always meets company standards.
• Offering first call resolutions and troubleshooting. 2 Procurement responsibilities at Gikomba market. Responsibilities include: Purchase of clothing items ranging from clothes, school socks, ties, and uniforms from wholesalers from 2016 December to December 2018.
3 Diamond Trust bank as a teller- (February 15th, 2016- November 3rd, 2016)
• Electronic fund transfers salary upload (using sybrin)
• Money transfer servicers (MTS); (Moneygram, western union, express money)
• Internal transfer from account to account
• Cash deposits
• Cheque withdrawals
• Processing in-house and outward cheques using sybrin teller capture.
• Posting MTS transactions in flexcube
• Mpesa Withdrawals and deposits and posting them in flexcube
• Foreign exchange transactions; Changing one currency to another and posting in flexcube 4 Part time lecturing at Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, Nyeri from May2015 to December 2015.
5 3-month internship at Ecobank Kenya Ltd. From 21ST March-30th April 2011 and 16th- 24th May 2011: Lean Project Department with Ecobank Kenya Ltd. Responsibilities:
• Updating customer accounts with the latest customer information.
• Scanning and uploading photos and signatures on customer accounts
• Collecting, sorting and organizing withdrawals and deposit slips.
• Closing dormant accounts.
• Physical office arrangement
Philip Gitogo Karanja
Procurement and yard manager
P.O Box 152**-*****, Nairobi.
Digital Customer Experience Excellence
P.O Box 666-00517, Nairobi