A competent and experienced RPA & Microsoft Certified Professional having 15+ years of experience with Solution Architect, Solution & Service Delivery, Cloud computing, Technical Project Management expertise on managing multi-disciplinary teams of varying sizes and complex programs of work. Has the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders and to turn proposals into reality. Successful both in Technical & Process oriented managerial roles that demand rigor, a high level of drive and dedication and a focus on delivering business outcomes through the use of methodologies. Professional Qualification:
Degree University Year (pass)
1. 1 yr. Program in Management of Software Development IIM Calcutta 2009 2. B.Tech (Computer Science) UP Technical University 2004 Professional Experience:
• Blue Prism Certified - Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
• Microsoft Certified – MS Azure Cloud
Implementing Business Processes & Functional Solutions using Microsoft Cloud Technology.
• Environments like O365 environment, SharePoint and Microsoft Cloud.
• Experience includes
IPA (Intelligent Process Automation) COE Architect - processes Selection, Prioritization & Automation Data center migration on Azure Cloud
Azure Cloud Optimization (VM Right-Sizing, De-allocation, Hibernation, Reservation) Business Intelligence suite (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) using MS SQL Server and Power BI with advanced analytics using Azure Data Lake for unstructured data Database SOX Control owner - Compliant with SOX controls and procedures Corporate Compliance – Execution of companywide campaigns like Business Ethics/Living Integrity
• Full lifecycle Project Management experience including software installation, software testing, user acceptance testing and release to production using Agile methodology and DevOps approach
• Strong proficiency in MS Project/MS Office suite/MS Visio/SharePoint portal.
• Project Management – Clarizen/Qmarket/McKinsey Wave tool etc
• Change control and configuration management and Considerable experience working with different tools like CPMT, LN and Service Delivery Processes like (SRT, CCRB)
•Cross Functional Team Leadership and experience on Multi-Lingual projects Management
•Ability to understand the client's market sector and therefore provide them with independent Pranay Jain HNo. E123, DLF NTH
Technical Solution Manager M: +91-986-***-****
professional advice and guidance.
• Passion for Business Process understanding helped in building strong Business Acumen
•Can effectively work on own initiative, as part of a team, or as the leader of a group.
• Ability to provide leadership, motivation and strategic direction to a multifaceted team.
• Proven ability to achieve results in very high pressure environments and to keep teams motivated.
•Service delivery Role helped in liaising with outside IT consultants and other third party contractors to ensure timely delivery by following the best practices and procedures. CAREER HISTORY:
Programmer HCL Feb 2005 - Jan 2007
s/w Engineer MPO Corporation Feb 2007 - May 2007
Sr. Technical Analyst DuPont May 2007 - Feb 2015
Solution Architect Chemours Mar 2015 - Present
• Microsoft Certified
• Blue Prism Certified
• Six Sigma GB Certified
• ISRDO Certified Dot Net professional
• Digital Workforce Academy Certified & Udemy Trainings
• Certification from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
1. RPA – Blue Prism
2. O365 environment, SharePoint, SPD Workflows, MS Flow, Power Apps 3. Microsoft Azure Cloud
4. MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and Power BI
5. .Net, JQuery, Sql Server and other DBA activities 6. Service Delivery Processes (SRT, CCRB), Business Process Improvement & Project Management 7. Disaster Recovery, Change Management, Resource Planning, Test Plans, Implementation, Customer Training REFERENCES
Available on request.
Visa: US B1 Visa, valid till 2025
Marital status: Married