Address: Dubai, UAE
To seek a career management position in a progressive and challenging organization where I can practice my repertoire and learn new skills.
Particulars Institute Year
ACCA - Finalist Association of Chartered Certified Accountants In process Bachelor’s in commerce University of Karachi 2009
Higher Secondary School Certificate Board of Intermediate Education Karachi 2006 Secondary School Certificate Board of Secondary Education Karachi 2004 KEY STRENGHTS
• Expertise in Sales and Business Operations, Auditing, Financial reporting, Business Strategy, Budget Management, Process Change, Forecasting & Planning.
• In depth knowledge of IFRS, IAS and ISA. Thorough knowledge of banking process (commercial & consumer banking) and regulatory laws.
• Ability to identify audit risks, business risks and financial statement risks and designing appropriate responses to mitigate those risks.
• Decent presentation & communication skills. Team player with adequate management skills.
• Understanding of functionality and various controls used in IT environments of various multinationals. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
IBM Middle East FZ LLC
Capacity Analyst – MEA Global Business Partners Nov 2019 till Date At IBM, I am primarily responsible for Sales Operations for GBP MEA. To Identify trends and market insights my role requires me to interact with the business units and geographies to fulfill their process requirements. Key responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for the analysis of the GBP Channel sales forecast, budget, actuals, and business dynamics.
• Participate in the development of forecast and budget variance analysis and provide business assessments on an ongoing basis.
• Manage all MEA GBP Channel sales and Distibution performance reporting and consolidation.
• Analyzing complex data to prepare & present detailed analysis of business issues and recommend solutions to the management.
• Accountable for maintaining source control and system tie-outs, coordination and control for accounting systems in operational functional area, including scheduling requirements, change requests, education and maintenance; analysis, and review with management, of monthly financial performance (year-to-year, sequential trending).
• Manage functional Sales Operations
o Sales Connect discipline.
o Sales Review Management - Cadence management
o Drive interlocks with cross functional teams to increase the forecast accuracy.
• Analyze recommendations for changes to standards and formulate procedures to address emerging issues not covered under existing standard practices; identify and coordinate system change requirements to meet emerging business needs.
• Prepare summaries and evaluations of the output and analysis of other professionals in developing consolidated views of profitability positions and provide reviews to the executive management. TELENOR MICROFINANCE BANK
INTERNAL AUDIT – ASSISTANT MANAGER March 2017 till May 2018 At TELENOR BANK, my responsibilities required me to be involved in Planning, Fieldwork, Finalization, Review and Follow-up of various audit assignments for corporate functions in accordance with the scope determined by the Audit Committee and the corporate office of the Telenor group. My key responsibilities at Telenor bank were:
• Assist in the development of audit program of the assigned engagement.
• Involve in discussion to identify key focus and risk areas to cover during the period in accordance with the guidelines of audit committee and the group.
• Carry out audit assignments allocated in accordance with the agreed scope.
• Assessing the key risks facing the business and ensuring that adequate procedures have been implemented by the management to mitigate these risks. The audit work also included ensuring compliance to policies and procedures and recommending improvements.
• Evaluate the design and implementation of internal controls over assigned area and Performed detailed review of the operations and internal control systems to check compliance with the group policy and regulatory requirements.
• Prepare self-explanatory working papers for the assignment as evidence in support of opinion presented in the report.
• Assist Director Audit in various other validations and reviews required by the Audit committee. KPMG TASEER HADI & CO.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER (BPO) June 2016 till February 2017 At KPMG, I was working as an Executive officer in BPO department. I was responsible for participating in various management advisory & consultancy task for a limited liability company. My key responsibilities were the following:
• To supervising Bank reconciliations preparation process.
• To record trade claims against different type of discounts plan with principle vendors.
• To maintain Fixed assets register.
• To prepare reconciliations of sub ledger to main ledger. HABIB BANK LIMITED
INTERNAL AUDIT TRAINEE (Management & IT Audit ) June 2014 till January 2016 At HBL, I was responsible for participating in various management audits as a team member for various audit assignments and individual review assignments for the management. My key responsibilities at HBL includes:
• To contribute in planning, implementing and conducting financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews/audits.
• Analyze and assess, evaluate compliance of internal policies and procedures, effectiveness and efficiency of control environment and give recommendations.
• Prepare the documentation of audit work in accordance with Audit Department’s standard and instructions. Prepare audit reports for head of audit, executive management and audit committee. Execute variety of ad hoc duties related to business/process improvements, leakages of income and validations within the allocated deadline.
• Prepare and present Monthly & Quarterly Risk Report for Compliance division of the bank. PERSONAL DETAILS IT PROFICIENCY
Nationality: Pakistani Proficient in various components of Microsoft Office.
Proficient in using banking Software MISYS
SAP FICO End user experience
Languages: Proficient in English & Urdu
Marital status: Single
References: Will be furnished upon request.